Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Fashion 2sday: Rise & Shine!

14.10.14

Hey! :D

On Sunday I decided to see if I can beat the sun and see if my neon blazer can be brighter than it :D The sun made an a appearance for a short period of time even though they said it was going to be pretty hot and sunny outside so I decided that my blazer won ha :)) You've already seen it in another outfit, a more elegant outfit, this time I decided to wear it in a different combination :)

Duminica am decisa sa ma iau la intrecere cu soarele, care dintre noi reuseste sa fie fie mai orbitor, sacoul meu sau soarele? Soarele si-a facut timid aparitia asta desi anutau ca o sa fie 27 de grade asa ca am decis ca sacoul meu a castigat ha :)) De vazut l-ati mai vazut intr-o alta tinuta, putin mai eleganta as zice eu, asa ca astazi am decis sa-l port altfel :)



Earring /  Cercel: Front Row Shop;
Blazer: She Inside;
T-shirt / Tricou: Maddison SH;
Jeans / Blugi: Pull & Bear via Kurtmann;
Bag / Geanta: New Yorker;
Sneakers / Adidasi: Graceland via Deichmann.

I always go back to Ikea with great pleasure, Ikea makes sure I don't lose any weight every time I visit (who doesn't love the hot dogs with that fluffy bread ♥) and I also love to go into those rooms that the designers put together, we plan in the near feature to start working on our house  and we are looking for ideas. It's a loooog project, we need a lot of money, but we are taking it...slowly :D I wore a super casual and comfortable outfit because I knew we are going to have to walk a lot. A boyfriend blazer, boyfriend jeans, one of my favourite T-shirts and my new pair of sneakers that I absolutely love and I can't stop wearing them :)) A natural makeup and I am ready to go haha! 

In Ikea revin de fiecare data cu mult drag, pe langa faptul ca are grija sa nu slabesc (cine se poate abtine de la deliciosii hot dogs, chiflele alea atat de pufoase &hearts:) imi place la nebunie sa ma plimb prin camerele deja amenanjate, cum avem de gand sa ne apucam in viitorul apropiat sa ne terminam casuta suntem si in cautare de idei. E un proiect luuuung, necesita foarte multi bani, dar o sa o luam asa....incet :D Am purtat o tinuta super lejera si comfortabila pentru ca asa imi pleca sa ma imbrac cand stiu ca avem mult de umblat. Sacou boyfriend, blugi boyfriend, unul dintre tricourile mele preferate si noii mei adidasi de care nu pot sa ma mai despart :)) Un machiaj cat mai natural si sunt gata de umblat ore si ore in sire haha!








Have a lovely day, many kisses :**

Va doresc o zi minunatam v-am pupat :**