Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Never-ending wishlist!

4.8.13

I really, really like to browse websites, I can spend hours looking at make-up or clothes. I'm the type of person that likes to look after clothes even if I had something else to do or even if I don't have money to shop. I like to put together different outfits in my mind, thinking about what would go with the piece i am looking at from my closet or from the store :)) Today I want to show you some awesome clothes that i found and addes to my never ending whislist :D

Una dintre micile mele placeri este sa ma uit pe site-uri: cosmetice sau haine, nu are importanta. Sunt genul de persoana careia ii place sa se uite la haine chiar daca a plecat de acasa cu alta treaba sau nu are momentan bani de haine. Imi place sa-mi creez diferite tinute in minte, ma gandesc cu ce as purta obiectul vestimentar respectiv vestimentar, daca am ceva acasa care se potriveste sau daca nu, gasesc ceva in magazin care sa se potriveasca :)) Astazi vreau sa va arat cateva descoperiri care-mi plac tare mult si care deja sunt trecute in wish list-ul meu fara de sfarsit haha :D


persun, sandals, sneakers, wedge sneakers

Do we have the same "passion"? Do you like something from my picks? / Aveti aceeasi pasiune ca si mine? Va place ceva din ce-am ales? :)

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Va doresc o zi minunata, v-am pupat :***