Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

THE ONE by Oriflame Series: Long Wear Nail Polish Review & Swatches

9.5.14

oriflame the one lng wear nail polish

Hello!
I love nail polishes and I love doing my nails, I don't have the most impressive nail polish collection and I am not very talented when it comes to painting my nails, but I find it to be a very pleasant activity :) From time time you'll see some of my "work of art" and I'll talk about what new polishes I have discovered, that's what I am going to do today, I am going to tell you my experience with the new nail polishes from THE ONE by Oriflame :) 

Îmi plac ojele şi-mi place să-mi "pictez" unghiile, n-am cea mai impresionantă colecţie de oje din lume şi nici foarte mult talent, dar pentru mine este o activitate tare plăcută :) Din când în când vă mai arăt "operele mele de artă" şi vă mai povestesc despre ojele pe care le-am descoperit, asta voi face şi astăzi, vă voi povesti despre experienţa mea cu ojele din gama THE ONE de la Oriflame :) Vă invit să citiţi în continuare.

oriflame the one lng wear nail polish
Name / DenumireTHE ONE Long Wear Nail Polish / The One Oje Ultra Rezistente;
Where can I buy it from? / De unde o pot achiziţiona?: They are not available for purchase yetNu sunt încă disponibile în catalog.
How many shades are there? Cate nuante sunt disponibile?: -
Price? / Ce preţ are?: -
Amount Cantitate8ml.

These two nail polishes are from the Long Wear collection, at the moment they are not available in the Oriflame catalogue (Romania) and I can't tell you when they will be available, but I am sure you are going to be able to purchase them soon. I've tested the shades NI.ORCHID and CAPPUCINO. I really like the bottles of these nail polishes, I like their shape, I find them to be elegant looking, the cap is shimmery. The locking system seems to be very secure, when you screw it in you will feel when it is fully closed.

Ojele despre care vă vorbesc astăzi fac parte din gama Ultră Rezistenţă, momentan nu se regăsesc în catalogul actual şi nici nu ştiu să vă spun când vor apărea, dar sunt singură că le veţi putea comanda cât de curând. Am testat nuanţele NI.ORCHID şi CAPPUCINO. Sticluţele sunt tare drăguţe, îmi place forma lor, mi se par elegante, căpacelul este sidefat :D Sistemul de închidere pare foarte sigur, în momentul în care strâgeţi capacul la final veţi simţi că s-a închis complet.

I have used both nail polishes with thin brushes and ones with thick brushes and I came to the conclusion that I like the ones with thicker brushes more because I can apply the nail polish much faster and without creating a mess. Luckily these nail polishes have thick bushes, I was really excited about this because I knew I will be painting my nails in seconds :D They have a very creamy consistency, they apply beautifully, no strokes whatsoever and they dry up very quickly. Even though they are pigmented, one coat wasn't enough for me so I've applied two coats. They are pretty shiny even without a top coat, you can easily remove them only one of them stained my nails and that was NI.ORCHID. I've tested them without using a base coat or a top coat, because I wanted to see how they behave alone, without a top coat they don't last that long (I heard that the nail quality also influences the "life" of the nail polish on the nail), in the third day some of my nails were already chipped and all of my nail tips were worn out (I write a lot on my computer), with a top cat I am sure you can extend the wearing time, as I mentioned every time I showed you a nail polish I don't really care about the lasting part, I change my nail polish very often.

De-a lungul timpului am folosit atât oje cu pensule subţiri cât şi oje cu pensule groase, dintre cele două tipuri de pensulă le prefer pe cele cu pensulă groasă, aplic mult mai uşor oja cu ele. Din fericire şi aceste oje au pensulă groasă, ceea ce m-a încâtat foarte mult pentru că am ştiut că o să-mi pictez unghiile în secunde :D Au o consitenţă cremoasă, se aplică foarte frumos, fără dâre şi se usucă foarte repede. Deşi sunt pigmentate nu mi s-a părut suficient un sigur strat aşa că am aplicat două. Am observat că au un luciu tare frumos, se şterg uşor, numai una dintre ele mi-a pătat uşor unghiile şi anume NI.ORCHID. Le-am folosit fără bază şi fără top coat pentru că am vrut să văd exact cum se comportă oja de una singură, la capitolul rezistenţă n-aş putea spune ca excelează, au rezistat trei zile pe unghiile mele (am înţeles că şi calitatea unghiei ar influenţa durata de "viaţă" a ojei pe unghie), iar în a treia zi nu arătau foarte bine, în câteva colţuri oja sărise, iar vârfurile erau tocite (scriu foarte mult la calculator), cu un top coat sunt sigură că puteţi prelungi durata de purtare a ojei, aşa cum am menţionat mai de fiecare dată când am vobit despre oje pe mine nu mă deranjează dacă rezistă puţin pentru că eu îmi schimb oja foarte des.

And now let's see them in action :D

Şi acum să le vedeţi în acţiune :D


NI.ORCHID

oriflame the one ni.orchid
1 coat - natural light / 1 strat - lumină naturală


oriflame the one ni.orchid
2 coats - natural light /  2 straturi - lumină naturală

oriflame the one ni.orchid

CAPPUCINO

oriflame the one cappucino
1 coat - natural light / 1 strat - lumină naturală

oriflame the one cappucino
2 coats - natural light /  2 straturi - lumină naturală

oriflame the one cappucino

Tell me, have I tempted you with these nail polishes?

Ia spuneţi-mi, v-am tentat cu aceste oje? :D

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi frumoasă, v-am pupat :***