Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Fashion Friday: Wear that parka!

17.4.15




Hello! :D


I hope you had a wonderful Easter holiday, hope you had fun, you laughed, slept in and you are back to work in a positive state of mind. On Easter day I thought summer was here, it was a beautiful day, I found a place where the sun was shining and didn't move from there until I had to go home :D The rest of my holiday I spent it at home with Ollie, he is not allowed to go out yet so we have to find fun activities to do at home, but I can’t wait to be able to take him for a walk, we will both love love it :D

Sper ca ati petrecut frumos, v-ati relxat, ati ras, v-ati simtit bine si v-ati intors la treaba odihniti! Odata cu Pastele a venit si vremea frumoasa, duminica am crezut ca a venit vara, mi-am gasit un loc la soare si nu m-am mai miscat de acolo, restul vacantei mi l-am petrecut in casa cu Ollie, mai e putin pana putem sa iesim afara asa ca pana atunci ne gasim lucruri de facut in casa, de-abia astept insa sa putem sa ne plimbam :D


Parka: New Yorker
Sweater / Pulover:
Skirt / Fusta: 
Boots/ Ghete:  MOA.



I just can’t simply resist the temptation of wearing  military inspired outfit, I can’t and I don’t want to resist! I do feel that this style represents me so today I am wearing a military inspired outfit. I had the luck to find some awesome pieces at super affordable prices , I must admit that the sales kind of left my pockets empty, but the deals were great. For example I paid $10 instead of $50+ for the jacket and I got the skirt for $2, how crazy is that?

Nu pot sa rezist tentatiei stilului militaresc, nu pot si gata siiii nici nu vreau! Nu pot sta departe de acest stil, imi place si simt ca ma reprezinta, asa ca astazi vin cu o astfel de tinuta army. Ceea ce ma bucura cel mai tare este ca am prins cateva piese vestimentare la niste preturifoarte bune, reducerile mi-au cam golit portofelul gol :)) Spre exemplu pe geaca am platit doar 40 in loc de  200+ lei, era una singura, parca ma astepta, cum sa nu o iau? Fustita m-a costat pana in 10 lei, o ochisem de mult  insa am tot ales altceva, acum ca se afla la reducere am profitat de asta si nu regret :D







Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Va doresc o zi minunata, v-am pupat :***