Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Fashion 2sday: I'm color blocked!

29.4.14

Hello :D

The weather sucks! It has been raining, it is cold, maybe sometimes we get a ray of sun, but after that it starts raining again and this has been going on for almost a week now. And look at me, like a flower in all my splendor, doing my makeup, doing my hair, showing some legs when it is freezing outside and the wind is blowing pretty hard. But I won't let the weather interfere with my ideas and plans, when I want to take photos then I'll have my photos haha :D

Vremea e naşpa! Şi nu de ieri de azi, ci de vreo săptămână, ba plouă, ba iese soarele, apoi iar ploua şi în marea majoritate a timpului e frig :/ Şi iată cum mă găsesc eu, ca o floricică ce sunt, să mă aranjez, coafez şi cu picioarele goale să pozez când afară sunt 17 grade, niciun pic de soare şi-un vânt de mai avea puţin şi mă lua pe sus haha. Dar nu mă las eu bătuta aşa cu una cu doua, nu există vreme (exagerez bineînţeles) care să stea împotriva mea şi a ideilor mele, apăi dacă poze vreau, poze o să am haha :D






I was never a fan of the color blocking trend (you wear two or more bright colors at the same time) when it was in its glory, like I wasn't a fan of neon color, but it's better to never say never because look who's in love with a dress that perfectly fits in the color blocking trend. Beautiful colors, lovely material (it feels and looks like suede), in my opinion this a very versatile dress, you can dress it and wear it for a special occasion or you can dress it down if you want a casual and fun outfit :D

Nu prea m-a atras pe mine trend-ul acesta color blocking (purtarea a două sau a mai multor culori puternice în acceaşi ţinută) atunci când era în glorie, aşa cum nu m-au atras nici culorile neon, dar e bine să nu spui niciodată niciodată pentru că uite cine s-a îndrăgostit de o rochie care se încadrează perfect în acest trend. Culori superbe, material foarte, foarte plăcut (asemănător cu pielea întoarsă), după părerea mea e o rochie foarte versatilă, as purta-o cu o pereche de sandale cu toc daca as vrea un look mai elegant, dar as purta-o şi cu o pereche de bascheţi pentru un look casual :D




Sunglasses / Ochelari de soare: Here / Aici;
Dress / RochieHere / Aici;
Boots Ghete: Stradivarius.


(to find out where you can get the items I am wearing, click on Here next to every piece of clothing - pentru a afla de unde puteţi achiziţiona piesele vestimentare, click pe Aici în dreptul fiecărei piese)


Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***