Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Spicy chocolate!

12.11.15





Hello!
I felt very creative this week-end, on Friday I was telling my colleagues about the makeup I would like to create using of course the green eye pencil from Yves Rocher I reviewed on Tuesday. I knew it was going to look awesome with the new brown lipstick I just received as a gift. I always have an idea in mind when I start doing my makeup, but somehow along the road I change my mind, in this case I added another color, I was extremely pleased with the result and I already know I am going to wear it often. There is not much to say about it I’ll just leave you with the photos:


In week-end am fost creativa, le povestisem colegelor mele vineri ce fel de machiaj as vrea sa realizez, in care bineinteles sa se regaseasca si creionul verde de la Yves Rocher despre care v-am povestit marti. Se potrivea la fix idea machiajului cu rujul maro pe care de-abia il primisem cadou asa ca am trecut la treaba. De fiecare data plec cu o idee si pe parcurs imi mai vin si altele, asa s-a nascut si machiajul de astazi pe care am decis ca am sa-l port foarte des pentru ca am fost extrem de multumita de rezultat. Multe nu mai sunt de spus, asa ca va las cu pozele:




Now regarding the technique I used and the colors there is not that much to talk about: I’ve used a dark brown matte eye shadow on the entire lid, a light green metallic eye shadow in the center of the lid and as for the eyeliner I used a light gold eye shadow. On the lower lid I’ve used the eye pencil from Yves Rocher in shade Bamboo and on my lips I’m wearing a Deborah lipstick in shade 14.

In ceea ce priveste tehnica cat si culorile nu e mare filosofie:  am aplicat pe toata pleaopa mobile un maro inchis mat, pe centrul pleoapei un fard verde deschis metalizat, iar pe post de eyeliner am folosit un fard auriu deschis. Pe conjunctiva am folosit creionul dermatograf de la Yves Rocher in nuanta Verde Bambus, iar pe buze rujul in nuanta nr. 14 de la Deborah.

Have a lovely day, many kisses :*

Va doresc o zi minunata, v-am pupat :*