Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Through my lens

11.8.13

(via stylegerms.com)

Hey :)

I just came back from my vacation and I got sick...I could not get out of bed for two days, lucky me it was only for two days, I could not eat (lost almost 2 kg) and I felt dizzy all the time, I don't want to know what would have happened if I would have been sick for a whole week. So because it's the week-end and we should all relax on the week-ends I thought I would show you today some of my photos (I don't know if you know, but I have a passion for photography (and editing, I can spend hours in front of the computer edititing), for now it's just a passion, I don't know very much about photography, but i do want to learn more) that I love and I hope you'll like them too :)

M-am întors din vacanţă şi m-am îmbolnăvit...două zile n-am putut să mă ridic din pat, noroc că au fost doar două pentru că dacă după doar două zile m-am simţit atât de ameţită şi am slăbit aproape două kilograme nu vreau să ştiu ce se întâmpla dacă eram bolnavă mai mult de două. Pentru că e week-end şi week-end-ul ar trebui să însemne relaxare, m-am gandit să vă arăt câteva poze pe care le-am facut de curând şi care-mi plac tare mult (mă pasionează fotografia de ceva timp (şi-mi place tare mult partea de editare, pot să petrec ore în şir în faţa calculatorului făcând asta), dar momentan sunt doar la stadiul de pasiune, nu cunosc foarte multe despre acest domeniu) şi sper să vă placă si vouă :)

puppy, cute puppy, pekingese, pekingese puppy, pekingese cute puppy

doberman, female doberman, beautiful doberman

dandelion, falling dandelion, wind, flower

tomatoes, orange, red, green, fruits, garden

flower, green, lilac, garden

flower, plant, green plant, garden

flower, plant, garden, pink plant

abandoned, abandoned boat, sea, sky

sand, castle, sand castle, beach, beach toys

sky, blue, sun, blue sky

sun, sea, beach, umbrella
(please view them full size, blogger makes them look weird :/ / vă rog să măriti pozele pentru a le vedea mai bine, blogger nu vrea să le arate aşa cum trebuie :/)
  • Camera / Aparat foto: Nikon D3100;
  • Camera lenses / Obiective: Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm si Helios 44-2 58mm;
  • Circular polarizing filter / Filtru circular de polarizare;
Editing / Editare: Adobe Photoshop 6 & Adobe Lightroom 4.

Would you be interested in seeing more of these blog posts? (maybe once a few weeks, it depends on how many photos I have :D) :D / V-ar interesa să mai vedeţi postari de genul acesta din când în când? (poate o data la câteva săptămâni, în funcţie de pozele pe care le am) :D

Have great evening, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o seară minunată, v-am pupat :***