Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

My travel beauty essentials!

1.8.13

Hello :D

Today I am making the final preparations before we leave for our vacatin, tomorrow the sea awaits us ♥ Actually I started preparing for this vacation from Monday just to be sure I won't forget something and (and I love to make lists :X) to make sure I am not going to bring a lot of stuff with me that I don't need, especially clothes that don't go together :D This year I am smart packing :) These are the beauty products that are comming with me :)

Astăzi fac ultimele pregătiri şi de mâine marea ne asteaptă :) Fac pregătiri de luni, liste peste liste, ca să fiu sigură că nu uit nimic (îmi place să fac liste :D) şi ca nu cumva să fac ca în toţi anii precedenţi în care am cărat dupa mine zeci de lucruri de care nu aveam nevoie, mai ales haine pe care nu puteam să le asortez la nimic, pentru că nimic nu se potrivea haha :D Anul acesta mi-am propus să împachetez cu cap :) Acestea sunt produsele care pleacă cu mine anul acesta :)

Fast Shampoo & Conditioner + Avon hair treatment - they keep my hair hydrated and I can use the shampoo every day if i need to, it does not dry my hair. The shower gel from Kallos is ok (I just want to use it up), but I think I am going to buy a soap if i feel that my skin is getting to dry. / Samponul şi balsamul Fast + tratamentul pentru par de la Avon - toate cele trei produse îmi ajută părul să rămână cât mai hidratat şi în plus pot să le folosesc în fiecare zi pentru că am observat că samponul nu-mi usucă parul . Gelul de duş miroase bine, işi face treaba, dar nu îl voi reachiziţiona.


You are going to ask me what am I doing with a self-tanner on vacation since I don't tan I have to be tanned somehow so I am going to use it if I need to retouch my tan (I will be using a SPF lotion). The lotion from Flormar I am going to use when I am not using the self tanner :) / O să mă întrebaţi probabil ce fac cu loţiunea autobronzantă la mine :)) Pentru că nu pot să mă bronzez şi nu-mi place să mă prezint albă la mare, o sa o folosesc înainte de a pleca cât şi la mare pentru a întreţine bronzul :) (asta nu înseamnă că nu o să folosesc creme cu SPF). Crema de la Flormar o să o folosesc în zilele în care nu folosesc autobrozantul :)


I am going to take my tommy girl perfume, fresh, but a little bit sweet and because I am not going to use perfume at the beach, I am going to take my juicy watermelon fragrance from Avon for that / Am ales un parfum fresh-dulceag pentru seară şi un spray de corp cu miros de pepene pentru zi :)


These are the products that I am currently using for my skin so I am going to take them all: YR Pure Camille Cleansing Milk, LRP Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel, Effclar Duo, cleansing disks and my moisturizer from Cien (I used another container for it, it comes in a glass container and I don't really like it) / Pentru îngrijirea tenului imi iau: demachiantul de la Yves Rocher, dischetele demachiante, gelul de curăţare de la LRP, Effaclar Duo şi crema hidratantă de la Cien (am pus-o eu in alt recipient).


And some make-up products, I am not sure if I am going to do my make-up, but you never know and since I have some space left I thought I should bring some (I forgot to photograph the lipsticks and the mascara, I am going to bring the red lip cream from p2 and a lipstick in a nude shade) / Şi am ales şi câteva produse de make-up, nu sunt sigură dacă o să mă machiez, dar e bine sa le am cu mine, nu se ştie niciodată ce idei imi vin :) (scriind mi-am dat seama ca am uitat sa pozez rujurile si rimelul, am ales gloss-ul de la p2 si un ruj intr-o nuanta nude)
I will also have my deodorant, tooth brushes and tooth paste. / Din geanta îmi mai lipsesc: deodorantul, periuţele si pasta de dinţi.

Do you think I overpacked? I think I did pretty good for a 4 days vacation this time :) / Ce spuneţi, am luat multe pentru 4 zile? Eu zic că n-am exagerat de data aceasta :)

Have a great day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***