Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Fashion Thursday: In Bloom!

9.4.15



Heya! :D

I now have a pretty impressive collection of skirts and dresses, I don’t know how I always manage to add one of the two in my shopping bag every time I shop.  Most of them are spring appropriate and as the weather sucks I can’t wear them , I am sick of the cold and the wind, I feel like we are going to go straight into summer and I am not going to be able to enjoy one of my favourite seasons.

Am ajuns sa colectionez fuste si rochii, nu stiu cum reusesc eu insa de fiecare data cand cand imi comand ceva imi dau seama ca in cosul de cumparaturi am o fusta sau o rochie. Multe dintre ele sunt destul de primavaratice si isi asteapta cumintele randul sa fie purtate, vremea insa nu stiu ce e cu ea, m-am saturat de frig si de vant pana peste cap si parca presimt ca vom trece direct in temperaturi foarte ridicate, uitand cu desavarsire de temperaturile prietenoase de primavera.

Vest / Vesta: Choies;
Shirt / Camasa: Marks & Spencer;
Skirt/ Fusta: Zara via Kurtmann;
Heels / Pantofi: Deichamann.



It was love at first sight when I saw this skirt, I first thought it was going to be black, but it is a dark brown, I wasn't disappointed, brown is one of my favourite colors and the gold details are beautiful, you know how much I love gold. I had many combinations in my mind when I saw the skirt, but I went with the one I am wearing today, I simply love the combo with the military vest. I tried to enjoy the sun as much as I could, the cold I am having didn't allow me to enjoy it too much, but I am sure better days are coming.


Cu fusta cu detalii aurii a fost dragoste la prima vedere, desi am avut impresia ca este neagra, in realitate e un maro inchis, n-am fost dezamagita, maroul fiind una dintre culorile mele preferate, iar detaliile aurii sunt absolute superbe, stiti voi cat de multi mi place auriul. Am avut mai multe combinatii in minte, insa am ales sa o port in felul in care o vedeti astazi, nu stiu ce mi-a venit mie cu vesta army, insa imi place la nebunie combinatia. M-am bucurat cat am putut de soare, raceala nu prea mi-a permis, insa sunt sigura vor veni si zile mai frumoase.







Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Va doresc o zi minunata, v-am pupat :***