Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Fashion Wednesday: Transitioning into Spring!

4.3.15



Howdy! :D

Spring is here, sort of, OMG how long have I waited for this moment, I was sick of cold weather, cold wind and the always grey and sad sky (like the one in today’s photos)  I don’t want that anymore, I want sun, colors and awesome mood, that’s what I want! Well it might be hard to be in an awesome mood all of the time, but if you have great weather, sun and you are surrounded by color then you might get faster into the mood :D  Now I am just waiting for the moment I  can wear my shoes, they’re all so pretty and I know they can’t wait to be worn outside ha :D But I must be patient so I am starting transitioning to spring by wearing my beloved sneakers ♥


Si-a venit primvara, aproape, Doamne cat am asteptat momentul acesta, asa m-am saturat de frig si vant si de cerul mereu gri si posmorat (ca in pozele de astazi haha :D) Nu mai vreau, vreau soare, culoare si multa voie buna, asta vreau! Voia asta buna nu vine ea asa simplu, dar parca cand ai parte de vreme buna e mai usor de obtinut haha :D  Acum astept sa-mi scot si pantofii la plimbare, stau ei atat de frumos in cutiutele lor, stiu insa ca asteapta sa fie scosi la plimbare ha :D Pana atunci ma limitez la a-mi purta mult prea iubitii adidasi ♥


Beanie / Caciula: Pimkie via Kurtmann;
Coat / Pardesiu: Mango;
Sweater / Pulover: Blue Vanilla;
Pants / Pantaloni: Stradivarius;
Sneakers / Adidasi: Deichamann;
Clutch: New Yorker.


I had no idea this fluffy sweater is going to be delivered to my house, but I was extremely happy when I saw it because something similar was on my wishlist. I wore it a few times before, but never in this combo because it was too cold outside, now I can really enjoy it! It is super soft and fluffy, I don’t even want to wear anything else, I could live in it. It is asymmetric, shorter in the front, longer in the back and it has fluffy things that hang from it, it also has a transparent sparklly thread, oh so pretty! So this time I chose to wear it with a pair black waxed jeans, my sneakers and one of my favourite coats, I am glad now it is warm enough outside and I can actually wear it withou freezing to death. Oh and how cute is my new white beanie? ^_^

Pufosenia aceasta a sosit pe neasteptate, dar fericirea a fost maxima cand l-am vazut pentru ca-mi doream de foarte mult timp un pulover de genul.  L-am purtat de cateva ori pana acum insa niciodata in combinatia aceasta pentru a fost mult prea frig afara. Insa acum ma pot bucura de el in voie!!! E incredibil de moale si pufos, nici ca-ti mai vine sa-l dai jos, as putea sa traiesc in el. Este asimetric, are pufosenii care atarna si imi place la nebunie firul transparent din el care pare ca straluceste :D Astazi l-am purtat in felul urmator: o pereche de pantaloni negri cerati, adidasi si unul dintre trench-urile mele preferate, oh ce ma bucur ca in sfarsit pot sa-l port fara sa inghet el! Ah si ce pare aveti de noua mea caciula alba, nu-i asa ca e atat de cute? ^_^









Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Va doresc o zi minunata, v-am pupat :***