Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Fashion 2sday: Many shades of gray!

30.12.14




Heya!

3 weeks have passed since my last outfit post (and you can clearly notice this, I am little bit stiff in the photos and I messed up my camera settings), I don't like to skip weekly posts, but unfortunately I just didn't have time to take photos. It gets dark super quickly now, I hate the cold, and in the week-ends when I am usually free I would prefer to sleep in, lounge in bed all day and watch movies, things which obviously I don't really get to do haha :)) 

3 saptamani au trecut de cand am postat ultima tinuta (si se observa asta din faptul ca stau teapana in poze pana la faptul ca am gresit setarile la aparat), nu-mi place sa sar peste postari, insa din cauza lipsei de timp imi e din ce in ce mai greu sa reusesc sa pozez cate o tinuta. Se insereaza foarte devreme, frigul pentru mine reprezinta o foarte mare problema, iar week-end-urile, singurele zile pe care le am libere de dimineata pana seara as vrea sa le dorm, sa stau la caldurica si sa ma uit la filme, ceea ce evident cateodata nu fac haha :))

Caciula: New Yorker;
Jacheta: Buyingdress;
Blugi: Pimkie via Kurtmann;
Manusi: C&A;
Bocanci: Benvenuti.



I am so sad it didn't snow for Christmas, but I did enjoy the lovely weather for a moment I thought spring is here, but neah, winter hit us in full force a day after. Winter and snow makes me happy, happy like when I was little, but unfortunately I can't resist the cold for a long period of time so I like to admire it from the comfort of my home where it is warm and cozy. I don't know how some people manage to stay stylish in the winter season, but for me it is incredibly hard to do so, I have to do a lot of walking and taking the bus or the metro so I need to be dressed accordingly to the weather outside. The outfit I am wearing today keeps warm and comfy, it is the perfect outfit for me. I am still wearing boyfriend jeans and I paired them with my favourite boots that remind me of my childhood. The jacket (which I ordered from buyingdress.com) even though it doesn't look very thick I promise you it keeps you warm, we have a little bit of faux fur on the hood and crochet sleeves and the material feels really nice and soft, unfortunately I am once again having problems with the sleeves so I am going to transform it into a vest :D Oh and can you tell I like grey a lot? Haha :))

De Craciun ne-am bucurat de temperaturi ridicate, dupa Craciun a venit frigul, iarna ma bucura, ma bucura ca atunci cand eram micuta, insa nu mai sunt atat de rezistenta in fata frigului si prefer sa o admir de la geam, de la caldurica haha :)) Nu stiu cat de stylish sunt unii oamenii iarna, mie imi e greu insa sa fiu, mersul pe jos sau cu mijlocul de transport in comun nu te lasa cu siguranta sa iti aratai latura creativa si trebuie sa te imbraci ca sa iti fie cald si bine. Tinuta mea de astazi este o tinuta de iarna, e comoda, e calduroasa, pentru mine e perfecta. Nu ma despart de blugii mei boyfriend pe are de data aceatsa ii port cu o pereche de bocanci care imi aduc aminte de copilarie. Jacheta (pe care am comandat-o de pe buyingdress.com) desi nu pare sa fie foarte groasa, este foarte calduroasa, avem banita, manecute crosetate si e confectionat dintr-un material moale si placut, din pacate intalnesc aceeasi problema la maneci asa ca am decis ca o voi transforma in vesta :D Oh si va puteti da seama ca imi place griul? Haha :D








Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Va doresc o zi minunata, v-am pupat :***