Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Colors of the Rainbow Tag!

28.7.13

Hello :D

I can't even remember when was the last time I did a tag :)) I wanted to do this tag for some time now, but somehow i always forget about it. I thought it would be a good blog post for the week-end, tag are fun to do :D So if I did understand right I have to show you some of my favourite products, products that have the same colors as the rainbow has. It was hard for me to choose only one product so I had to show you more :))

A trecut aproape o "veşnicie" de când nu am mai făcut un tag :)) Mă tot ţin să-l fac pe acesta de ceva timp, dar nu ştiu cum se întâmplă de tot timpul sar peste el. Tag-urile sunt atât de distractive, perfecte pentru week-end :D Daca am înţeles eu bine, ideea acestui tag este să arăti unele dintre produsule tale preferate, produse ce au aceeleaşi culori ca şi culorile curcubeului. Mi-a fost greu să ma decid şi după cum vedeţi am ales mai mult de un produs :))


Red / Rosu - p2 Color Star Lip Cream & Nivea Fruity Shine
The lip cream from p2 is my favourite lip gloss, it has a beautiful color and it's very pigmented (you can see it here: Red Alert! & My make-up collection - lip glosses) and the Nivea lip balm is perfect when I want a little bit of color, but not too much (and it smells amazing :X) / Gloss-ul de buze de la p2 este gloss-ul meu de buze preferat, super pigmentat şi foarte rezistent (puteţi să-l vedeţi aici Red Alert! şi aici Colecţia mea de gloss-uri), iar balsamul de buze de la Nivea e perfect pentru zilele în care vreau doar puţina culoare pe buze (şi miroase atât de bine :X)

Orange /  Portocaliu  - Flormar 236 & L.A. Girl Love Letter
You saw this nail polish here Sunkissed Nails, it is one of my favourite nail polishes and the lipstick is perfect for summer, a very vibrant orange, really pigmented (you can see it here: Golden Brown and here: My make-up collection: lipsticks). / Oja aţi văzut-o aici: Sunkissed Nails, este una dintre ojele mele preferate, iar rujul de L.A. Girl este perfect pentru vara, foarte pigmentat şi într-o culoare superbă :) (îl puteţi vedea aici: Golden Brown şi aici: Colecţia mea de rujuri)

Yellow Galben - Avon Advance Tehniques Maroccan Argan Oil
The product is yellow :D I really like this product, it smells really, really nice and it "tames" my hair (makes it soft), I have to buy a new one really soon :) / Recipientul este bleu, dar produsul este galben :D Îmi place tare mult produsul, miroase foarte frumos şi imi "îmblânzeste" părul (îl face mult mai moale), trebuie să-mi cumpar cât de curând unul nou :)

Green / Verde - Flormar Hand&Body Cream Aloe Vera
This in my new body lotion, I didn't like in the colder months, but for summer it is perfect, it absorbs quickly and it smells pretty nice :) / Acesta este noua mea cremă pentru corp, în iarna nu mi s-a părut sufiecient de hidratantă, dar vara este perfectă, intră rapid în piele şi miroase destul de bine :)

Blue / Albastru  - Flormar 431 & L.A. Colors color craze Aqua Crystals
  Both nail polishes are amazing on their own, but when combined they are breathtaking ♥ (you can see them here: Aqua Crystals) / Aplicate separat sunt superbe, dar aplicate împreuna sunt DIVINE ♥ (le puteţi vedea aici: Aqua Crystals)

Purple / Mov - Holika Holika Petit BB Cream Moisture & Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof (which I have to say goodbye to / de la care trebuie sa-mi iau adio)
One of my favourite BB Creams and my favourite mascara, the only one that can keep my eyelashes curled all day long (review Holika Holika Petit BB Cream Moisture & review Maybelline) / Unul dintre BB Cream-urile mele preferate şi cel mai îndrăgit rimel, sigurul care reuşeşte să-mi ţină genele întoarse :D (review Holika Holika Petit BB Cream Moisture şi review Maybelline)

Pink Roz - Bioderma Sensibio H20
My favourite micelle solution, I love it :X ( review here: Bioderma Sensibio H20) / Soluţia mea micelară preferată (review Bioderma Sensibio H20) :X

 Multicolored  / Multicolor - Kiko Holographic 401
One of the most beautiful nail polishes I have seen and own & hearts; (Kiko) / Una dintre cele mai frumoase oje pe care le deţin ♥ (Kiko)

I invite you to do this tag if you haven't done it, don't forget to leave me your link so I can read it :) / Dacă nu aţi făcut până acum acest tag vă invit să-l faceţi, nu uitaţi să-mi lăsaţi şi un link ca să pot să-l citesc :)

Vă doresc o duminică minunată, v-am pupat :***

Have a lovely Sunday, many kisses :***