Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Rihanna Inspired Hairstyle

25.7.13

Hei :)

Should I start talking about Rihanna? Haha :D I'm gonna keep it short: I LOVE her music, I love the attitude she has when she wears her clothes (even a pajama looks awesome on her) and I find her to be extremly beautiful. She had so many hair colors and hairstyles, but the one I really, really liked was this one:

Sa incep sa vorbesc despre Rihanna? Haha :D Imi place muzica ei, imi place atitutudinea cu care poarta hainele si mi se pare o femeie tare frumoasa. Desi a avut multe culori si multe tunsori de-a lungul timpului cel mai mult mi-a placut:


Unfortunately I never had the courage to shave half of my hair, but I did find a way to fake a partially shaved head (at least from the distance it looks like it's shaved :D) / Din pacate nu am avut niciodata curajul sa-mi rad jumatate de par din cap, dar am gasit o metoda de a da impresia ca asta am facut (de la distanta cel putin haha :D)

If you want you hair to look like Rihanna's hair in the picture above you are going to need: / Daca vreti o coafura asemantoare cu cea a Rihannei din poza de mai sus veti avea nevoie de: 
  • curler / un ondulator;
  • hairspray / fixativ;
  • bobby pins / agrafe; 
  • wide tooth comb / pieptene cu dinti rari.
I started by creating a side part (it's up to you how to the left or to the right you want your hair part) and then I began curling my hair. / Am inceput prin a face o carare intr-o parte (depinde de voi cat de intr-o parte o vreti) si apoi am inceput sa ondulez parul.


After I finished curling the hair, I let the curls cool off a bit, then I used the comb through the curls because I didn't want them to be too tight and after that i used the hairspray to make sure they stay all day. Going back to the side that you want to look like it's shaved, you are going to take the part of hair you have there and put it under a piece of hair in the back and secure it with bobby pins, you want to make sure it stays as flat as possible. I used a brush to tease my hair in the back to hide the bobby pins. /  Dupa ce am terminat de ondulat, am lasat buclele sa se raceasca putin, apoi am trecut prin ele piepetenele cu dintii rari pentru ca nu am vrut sa fie foarte stranse, la sfarsit am aplicat fixativ ca fiu sigura ca o sa stea perfect. Apoi in partea in care am vrut sa dau impresia de par ras, am luat perciunele si l-am bagat pe sub parul din spate si l-am prins cu cateva agrafe ca sa stea cat mai lipit de cap. Cu peria am tapat parul din spate ca sa stea bine peste agrafe si sa nu se vada.


I did a final touch-up and.........this is how it looks like :) / Am aranjat totul din nou ca sa stea cat mai bine si.....acesta este rezultatul final :) 


I wore this hairstyle very, very often and I am happy that I can still wear it even if now I have short hair :D So what do you think, does it look similar to the one that Rihanna has in the picture? :D (you can see it here also:  Going out for Boba)

  Am purtat coafura aceasta foarte, foarte des si ma bucurchiar ca  inca o mai pot purta si acum chiar daca am parul scurt :D Ce parere aveti, arata cat de cat asemanator? :D (mi-ati mai vazut coafura acesta si aici: Going out for Boba)

Va doresc o seara minunata, v-am pupat :***

Have a lovely evening, many kisses :***