Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

4 ways to wear a parka

18.12.13

Hey :D

I'm always excited for things haha :D, so I was really excited for last Saturday! ♥ The lovely girls from anotherside-of-me.com Dorina & Cristina asked me if I want to work with them on a new collaboration, how could I say no to this awesome idea? :D I'm glad  Julie also decided to join this collaboration, it was really funny the way we all had what we needed for this project :D The idea behind this project is to show you four different ways to wear a parka, it's really cool to see what other people come up with so I was really curious what the girls chose to wear. Regarding my personal style right now I focus on oversized clothes, layers, leather, statement necklaces and many, many military influences (you're not surprised, are you? :D)

Cu mare entuziasm am asteptat ziua de sâmbătă! ♥ Minunatele fete Dorina și Cristina de la anotherside-of-me.com m-au întrebat dacă vreau să lucrăm din nou împreuna la un nou proiect, cum puteam să refuz o asemenea propunere? :D Mă bucur că ni s-a alaturat și Julie, a fost foarte haios faptul că ne-am potrivit atât de bine toate patru haha :D Ideea din spatele acestui proiect este să vă arătam 4 modalitați de a purta o parka, e foarte mișto să vezi cu ce idee vine fiecare. În ceea ce privește stilul meu personal, în general mă axez pe haine over sized, suprapuneri, piele, lanțuri mari și aurii (sunt obsedata de-a dreptul :D) și multe, multe influențe army (nimic nou, nu-i așa? :D)


Check out the girls outfits ♥ / Vă invit să vizitați și postările fetelor ♥




I bought this parka a few years ago, it seems pretty thin, but it is not, it keeps me really warm. The pretty cool thing about this parka is that you can choose to wear it like I did, or you can tighten it in the waistline if you want  more elegant look, I also really, really like the big hood ♥

Parka aceasta o am de cațiva ani buni, am cumparat-o de la Takko, pare subtire, dar e foarte călduroasă, se așează foarte frumos pe corp, poate să fie strânsă în talie, îmi place în mod special gluga foarte mare ♥



I have never thought until now about combining this sweater with this shirt, but I love the combination, to be honest I didn't think it is going to look this good :) I'm always doing different combinations with the clothes I own, you never know what awesome thing you put together until you try, so always try on different combinations of the clothes you own (no need to buy new stuff all the time) :D

Pe ultima suta de metri m-am gândit la combinația dintre pulover și cămașă, îmi place la nebunie, nu mă așteptam să se potrivească atât de bine împreună :) Îmi place tot timpul să fac diverse combinații între articolele vestimentare pe care le dețin, vă recomand să încercați asta, câteodată nu vă dați seama de anumite combinații până nu le probați :D 





Yes, the necklace is bold, is gold and it is impossible to not notice it, I love it, I would wear it every day if I could :D It looks a lot better in real life than on the website, really well made, can't wait to wear it again :D

 Da, lanțul e mare, e auriu, e imposibil să nu-l observi și-mi place incredibil de mult, l-aș purta în fiecare zi :D Arată mai bine în realitate decât arată pe site, e exact așa cum mi-am dorit să fie, de-abia aștept să-l mai port :D



Parka / Parka: Takko;
Sweater / Pulover: Frontrowshop;
Shirt / Camașă: H&M;
Pants / Pantaloni: Stradivarius;
Boots / Ghete: Deichmann;
Bag / Geantă: No name.

PS: Unfortunately only about 10% of the people that follow me on Facebook see my updates, so you if want to receive them all please do the following thing:

Din păcate postarile de pe pagina de Facebook a blogului ajung la mai puțin de 10% dintre cei care îmi urmăresc pagina, daca vreți să fiți la curent cu toate noutățile pe care le postez pe pagină, vă rog să faceți următorul lucru:

Hover your mouse over the Like button, a list will appear / Puneți cursorul mouse-ului pe butonul de Like, o să vă apară urmatoarea listă:



Check Get Notifications / Bifați opțiunea Get Notifications:





Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***