Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Baby, it is coooold outside!

4.12.13

Hey! :D

I'm looking out the window, I see the sun is shining, yay warm weather is back! I was already imagining that the weather is as nice as it was in October-November. I'm getting ready (I already knew what I was going to wear today), now I'm outside and I'm saying to myself: hmm, not too cold! I'm getting in the car, warm and cozy :D We arrive at the destination, do a little bit of walking (like 2 minutes) and....I am FREEZING to death :))) And I didn't tell you the "awesome" part, I already have a cold :D

Mă uit pe geam, văd soare, zic gata, s-a incalzit! Îmi imaginam deja că vremea e la fel de caldă precum era prin octombrie-noiembrie. Mă pregătesc (aveam deja ținuta asta în minte de ceva vreme), ies afara, îmi zic în sinea mea: eh, e destul de bine, mă urc în masină, cald și bine :D Ajugem la destinație, cobor din masină, mergem câteva minute și ca să vezi...DEGER instant :))) Și nu v-am spus partea cea mai "bună", m-a și luat răceala de dimineată :D



I bought this jacket many, many years ago, it was on sale, loved it in the store, didn't like it when I got home. I think I've worn it maybe 5 times since I got it, I came across it the other day and wondered why I kept it hidden for so long. It might not look cozy, but it is, the only problem is that it is a little bit too short and I like to be careful what I wear when it is really cold outside :)

Geaca am achiziționat-o cu mulți, mulți ani în urmă, am prins-o la reduceri, mi-a placut în magazin, nu mi-a mai plăcut când am ajuns acasă. Am purtat-o de maxim 5 ori pana acum, am dat zilele trecute peste ea și m-am întrebat ce-a fost în capul meu de-am ținut-o ascunsă până acum. Deși nu pare călduroasă, să știți că este, problema e ca e cam scurtă ,iar pe frigul ăsta prefer să am grijă cu ce mă îmbrac :)


These are the most colorful pair of pants I own, they are the most comfortable also :D From the moment I have seen the t-shirt on the website I knew I was going to pair it with them, I love the combo :)

Pantalonii sunt clar cea mai colorată pereche pe care o am în șifonier și sunt și unii dintre cei mai comozi pantaloni pe care îi am. De cum am vazut bluza pe site am știut că o să o port cu pantalonii mei galbeni, combinația perfectă :)






The T-shirt, the main attraction of this outfit, maybe some of you find it to be quite plain, but for me it was love at first sight, I love military inspired clothes so I had to have it (the faux leather shoulders look pretty awesome :X). Lovely material, really well made, it looks the same as it does on the website, i have no complains, I'm just happy that it is mine :D

Bluza, atracția principală a ținutei, deși poate pentru unele dintre voi poate părea banală, pentru mine a fost dragoste la prima vedere, înnebunită fiind după trend-ul army a trebuit să o am (umerii din "piele" arată foarte bine :X). Materialul e foarte plăcut, foarte frumos lucrată și arată exact ca pe site, n-am de ce să mă plâng, în schimb mă pot bucura că e a mea :D


Jacket / Geacă: House of Art;
T-Shirt / Bluză: Choies - Camo T-shirt Contrast PU Shoulder;
Necklace / Lanț: ROMWE
Pants / Pantaloni: Kenvelo;
Boots / Bocanci: Benvenuti.




Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***