Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Christmas Lights

16.12.13

Hello :D

I have a lot more holiday makeup tutorials coming up, but for now I want to show you a manicure which I think it is perfect for the upcoming holidays, fun and festive ♥ I chose to use a matte nail polish (my first matte nail polish :D), bought it a long time ago, glad I have it in my collection because it was just what I needed haha :D I used a gold and a red nail polish for the "lights" or "globes" (however you like to call them), if you don't have a dotting tool you can use a toothpick or a needle to make the dots, it is a very simple manicure and it won't take you a lot of time to do :D I'll leave you with the pictures :)

Mai am doua-trei machiaje pe care vreau să vi le arat pentru perioada sărbătorilor, dar până atunci vreau să vă prezint o manichiura care după părerea mea este perfectă pentru această perioadă, foarte veselă și festivă ♥ Am ales să folosesc o ojă mată (prima mea ojă mată :D), am cumparat-o cu mult timp în urmă, întâmplarea a facut să aleg o ojă numai bună pentru sărbători haha :D Pentu "beculețe" sau " globuri" (cum vreți voi să le numiți) am folosit o ojă aurie și una roșie, dacă nu aveți un instrument de punctare puteți să folosiți o scobitoare sau un ac, este foarte simplu de realizat și nici nu vă ia foarte mult timp :D Vă las cu pozele :)




Products used / Produse folosite:
  • Matte +Plus Nailpolish M05;
  • Flormar JG451;
  • Flormar 384;
  • Dotting tool / Instrument punctare.
What do you think about this manicure, would you wear it on for the holidays? :D / Ce spuneți de propunerea mea, ați purta această manichiură de sărbători? :D

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***