Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Ripped Jeans & Army Vest

16.10.13

Hello! :D


I was so thrilled about the warm weather and the sunny days we recently just had and I hoped and prayed that I'll have a warm and sunny day when we'll take the pictures for this outfit, but unfortunately the weather has changed, nonetheless it still was a beautiful day :) By now you already know that I love the leather trend, but what I think you don't know is that I also really like the army inspired clothes, so it is understandable why I chose this vest, saw it, purchased it, didn't do too much thinking :) You can wear it like I did or you can wear it with some high heeled boots and it will still look awesome (it has an adjustable drawstring waist). This was one fun photo shoot :D (that's why I'm laughing in most of the pictures :D)

M-am entuziasmat foarte tare de zilele cu soare de săptămâna trecută şi m-am rugat să prind una şi când o să pozez ţinuta aceasta, din păcate n-a fost aşa, dar asta nu înseamnă că nu a fost o zi frumoasă de toamnă :) Pe langa piele, mă mai pasionează şi cam tot ce e army inspired, deci e de înţeles de ce-am ales vesta din poze, nici măcar n-am stat pe gânduri, am vazut-o, am adăugat-o în coş şi asta a fost :) Imi place tare mult pentru ca poate fi purtată în felul în care am ales eu sa o port sau dacă este stransa în talie merge de minune cu o perche de ghete cu toc. O să vedeţi din poze că s-a lăsat cu multe rasete (de asta şi sunt atât de rânjita în poze :D), a fost cea mai distractivă sedinţă foto de pana acum :D


8

1

2

3

4

5

7

6

9

Beanie / Caciulă: No Name;
Sweater / Pulover: Thrifted H&M / SH H&M;
Jeans / Blugi: Walk & Talk;
Boots / Bocanci: Benvenuti.



Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***