Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Spice it up!

22.10.13

Hey! :)

Because I really, really like this vest and because I was telling you in my Ripped Jeans & Army Vest post that this vest is a versatile piece I wanted to show you another outfit wearing it, this time is a more elegant look. I replaced the ripped jeans with a conic skirt, instead of the boots I chose a comfy high heeled boot and I felt the need to accessorize the outfit with a pair of elegant earrings and of course the look wouldn't be completed without a bold lip color so mixing a lip pencil and a lipstick I achieved this beautiful color :) This is definitely one of my favorite outfits ♥

Pentru că mi-a plăcut tare mult vesta din ţinuta Ripped Jeans & Army Vest şi pentru că vă spuneam acolo că este o piesă versatilă, am decis astăzi să vă arăt o altă ţinută, de data aceasta mult mai elegantă. Am înlocuit blugii cu tăieturi cu o fustă conica, bocancii cu o pereche de ghete comode cu toc şi am simţit nevoia să accesorizey ţinuta cu o pereche eleganta de cercei, ţinuta nu era completă fără un ruj într-o nuanţă puternică, aşa că amestecând un ruj şi un creion de buze am obţinut culoarea din poze :) Să vă mai spun că este una dintre ţinutele mele preferate? ♥ 

Fotor01019185729

DSC_2290

DSC_2302

DSC_2331

DSC_2343

DSC_2364
Long sleeve T-shirt / Bluza: REDFOX;
Skirt / Fusta: Kensol;
Boots / Ghete: Deichmann;



Have a lovely day, may kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***