Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Me and my burgundy beanie

2.10.13

Hello :D

I was glad autumn was finally here, but know I guess I have to say hello to winter because it soooo cold outside, I never get to enjoy autumn and spring because now they fly by super fast :/ Sweaters, coats? No, no, now I can wear my winter jackets :)) I get cold extremely easy, I don't even want to get out of the house when it's cold outside and when I do get out I wanna go back inside in 2 seconds :D I won't lie, I was freezing in this outfit, but I love it so much, that I didn't even care that I had to run around to stop shivering :))

Foarte mult am apucat să mă bucur de toamnă, aşa cum apuc să mă bucur şi de primăvară în ultimii ani, 3-4 saptămâni maxim :/ Ce puloverase, ce paltoane? Eu pot să trec cu usurinţă direct la geaca de iarna:)) Sunt extrem de friguroasă, până să ies din casă trebuie să trag eu de mine şi când ies, vreau să fug înăuntru în primele două secunde :D N-am să mint, am îngheţat în ţinuta de astăzi, dar atât de mult imi place ţinuta, încât nici n-a mai contat faptul că trebuia să mă agit de mama focului ca să mă opresc din dârdâit :))


1
I managed to get dressed in all of my favorite clothes + accessories haha :D I didn't get a chance until now to wear my new scarf outside and I just couldn't wait to wear my beanie :D (excuse my sad face, I was cold :D) / Am reuţit să-mi îmbrac toate articolele vestimentare preferate + accesoriile haha :D Eşarfa nu apucasem să o port până acum, iar caciuliţa de-abia aşteptam să vină timpul pentru ea :) (scuzaţi figura supărată, imi era frig :D)

6

5

4
I'm obsessed with leather: jackets, skirts, pants, you name it...I was really nervous about the pants because I couldn't really tell how they would look like in real life, I was afraid they are going to be shinny, but they weren't yay :D They very nicely made, I must say that I don't remember seeing a material similar to this (maybe I forgot :D), they look like leather pants, but they're not, they are just how I wanted them to be :) Really comfortable and even though they are quite thin, I couldn't feel the cold. / Momentan sunt obsedată de piele: geci, jachete, fuste, pantaloni, you name it...Mari emoţii am avut cu pantalonii pentru că sub nicio formă n-am putut să-mi dau seama cum o să arate în realitate, mi-a fost teamă că o sa fie luciosi, dar spre bucuria mea, n-au fost aşa :D Sunt lucraţi tare frumos, sincera să fiu n-am m-ai vazut până acum un asemenea material (sau poate am întâlnit, dar nu-mi mai aduc eu aminte :D), seamănă cu pielea, dar nu aş putea să îi încadrez la categoria piele, în orice caz sunt exact ceea ce imi doream :) Foarte confortabili, deşi sunt subţiri, nu mi-a fost absolut deloc frig cu ei.

2

3
Beanie / Căciulă: Camaieu;
Scarf / Eşarfă: cadou;
Coat / Palton: Orsay - SH;
Sweater / Pulover: Front Row Shop - l-ati vazut in Oh so Chic;
Pants / Pantaloni: Stradivarius Jaimer Black;
Boots / Cizme: miniPRIX;



Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***