Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Sunbeams

4.11.13

Hello! :D


High waisted shorts? Hell yeah! I'm obsessed with them, they are perfect for every season, I love wearing them :) The day we took these pictures was ABSOLUTELY beautiful (as you can see), the sun was shining, it was hot, people every where, this was one of the best autumns ever! 

Pantaloni scurți cu talie înaltă? Oricând! Sunt obsedată de acest tip de pantaloni, din punctul meu de vedere sunt potriviți în orice sezon, ador să îi port :) Ziua în care am pozat acestă ținută a fost pur și simplu superbă, soarele strălucea pe cer, era cald, lume peste tot, cu siguranță toamna acesta a fost una dintre cele mai frumoase de până acum!




Because the shorts are so short I have to wear them with something that is a little bit longer then they are, but that isn't a problem, it was the perfect excuse to wear this beautiful cardigan that my grandma made for me :) Of course I had to wear a long scarf, I think it completes the look giving a very boho feeling to it, what do you think?


Pentru că acești pantaloni scurți sunt mult prea scurți pentru gustul meu trebuie neaparat să port o altă piesă vestimentară puțin mai lungă, dar nu este o problemă, cu ocazia asta am purtat și unul dintre cardigan-urile mele preferate făcut cu multă dragoste de bunica mea pentru mine :) Bineînteles ca a trebuit sa adaug și o eșarfă, mi se pare ca acesta completează ținuta și îi dă un aer boho, ce parere aveți?



Turtleneck / Helanca: Kiabi;
Cardigan / Cardigan : Handmade by my gradmother / Handmade de catre bunica mea;
Scarf / Esarfa: No Name;
Pants / Pantaloni: ROMWE;
Boots / Cizme: Miniprix;
Bag / Geanta: No Name.




Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***