Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Fashion 2sday: Sparkle on a Saturday!

13.1.15




Heya! :D

I now am a blogger, a model (for my blog) and o photographer (for my blog also) haha :)) For this post I had to deal with everything by myself, there was no one around me to help me so I had to set the camera and make sure everything is ok, set the timer to the camera (I had 10 seconds to get ready), jump in the chair/sofa, fix my hair/blouse and pray that the photos will look good, then repeat :D And I did this for about an hour and a half to two hours, what can I do, I am really picky with the photos I take :)

Sunt blogger, model (pe blog) si mai nou fotograf (tot pentru blog) haha :)) Se pare ca am avut gura aurita in postarea de vineri pentru ca s-a nimerit sa raman fara de un mare ajutor si a trebuit sa ma descurc singura cu totul, la un moment dat ametisem complet, aranjeaza camera, pune timer-ul, arunca-te pe scaun/canapea, aranjeaza-te rapid si roaga-te sa iasa bine poza, apoi ia-o de la capat :D Si-am tot facut asta vreo ora jumate - doua ca deh....sunt tare pretentioasa la poze :)


Shirt / Bluza: Pull and Bear via Kurtmann;
Bangles / Bratari: Bershka via Kurtmann.



Of course you can choose to sparkle on any day of the week, but I chose to sparkle on a Saturday, because week-ends and sparkly things go hand in hand. I wore my almost (I got it on the Black Friday sales) new glittery blouse from Pull and Bear, it is sooo pretty, a pair of jeggings and some super warm and fluffy handmade socks (if you have bad circulation you get my pain). Oh and I almost forgot about the bangles from Bershka, aren't they cute?  What do I do on a week-end day? Well....I read, surf the web, take lots of selfies, I sometime watch TV, I lounge in my bed and least, but not last I make sure to laugh a lot :D What do you like to do? 

Evident ca poti alege sa stralucesti in orice zi a saptamnii, insa eu am ales sa stralucesc intr-o sambata, relaxarea si stralucirea mergand mana in mana. Am ales sa port oarecum (spun oarecum pentu ca am luat-o de Black Friday) noua mea bluza sclipicioasa de la Pull and Bear, o adevarata frumusete, o pereche de jeggins si o pereche de sososi care sa-mi tina piciorusele calde (cine are probleme cu circulatia ma intelege cel mai bine). Oh si era sa uit de bratarile de la Bershka, nu-i asa ca sunt super sragute? Ce fac eu intr-o zi de week-end? Pai...rasfoiesc, navighez pe internet, fac selfie-uri, ma uit la televizor (asta mai rar ce e drept), lenevesc si nu in ultimul rand am grija sa rad mult :D Voua ce va placeti sa faceti in week-end?






Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Va doresc o zi minunata, v-am pupat :***