Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Saturday Fashion Picks {1}

31.1.15

1. Here 2. Here 3. Here 4. Here 5. Here


Hey! :)

I think I am going to make this a regular on the blog, a post just for the week-end without too many word, just fashion related stuff I like and I want to share with you!

Acesta postare este un fel de sambata fara cuvinte, ma gandesc sa devina o postare permanenta in week-end in care sa va arat ce descoperi in materie de fashion am mai facut, ce lucuri imi plac, ce lucuri imi doresc!

1. Here 2. Here 3. Here 4. Here 5. Here

Also Sheinside is having a Valentine's Day Promotion, some of the items you can see in my post, but there are many, many others to discover - click here - to get to them ^_^

Sheinside vine si cu o promotie de Valentine's Day, cateva dintre produse le puteti vedea in pozele de mai sus, insa pe site asteapta sa fie descoperite foarte, foarte multe  - click aici - pentru a ajunge la ele.


Va doresc un week-end minunat, v-am pupat :***

Have a great week-end, many kisses :***