Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Avon Magic Effects - Rose Quartz

2.10.15




Hola!

Since I took a break from blogging I had time to gather a bunch of new nail polishes to show and talk about. My mom took care to keep me well supplied, I think she might have knew before me that I am going to come back sooner or later :D So we are ending the week with a sparkly nail polish just like I want your week-end to be sparkly and fabulous!

De cand nu ne-am mai citit am strans o gramada de oje noi pe care de-abia astept sa vi le arat. A avut 
grija mama sa ma aprovizioneze bine de tot ca nu care cumva sa raman fara material, a stiut ea cred ca la un moment dat am sa ma intorc :) Incheiem saptamana cu o postare stalucitoare asa cum va doresc sa va fie si week-end-ul plin de sclipici si artificii :D 





The nail polish you are seeing today is from the Magic Effects collection from Avon and it is a textured glitter nail polish. The shade I have is called Rose Quartz, a fine glitter rose base with bigger rose and silver particles. It applies just awesome, smooth and it dries really fast. You can go with just one coat, but I prefer to apply always two. It lasts on my oval nails for about 4-5 days, but if I have square nails in the second to third day it doesn't look so good (and that goes for all the nail polishes that I have tried), am I the only one with this problem?

Oja face parte din gama Magic Effects de la Avon si este o oja texturata sclipicioasa. Nuanta se numeste Rose Quartz, este o oja care are la baza sclipici fin roz si particule mai mari de sclipici atat roz cat si argintii. Se aplica pur si simplu superb si se usuca extrem de repede. Este suficient si un singur strat insa eu prefer sa aplic doua. In ceea ce priveste rezistenta ei pe unghii, rezista undeva la 4-5 zile daca am foma unghiilor ovale ca acum, daca sunt patrate intotdeauna oja imi sare in maxim doua zile, mai pateste cineva asta?



Isn't it lovely? :hearts; Have you tried the nail polishes from the Magic Effects range?

Nu-i asa ca e superba? ♥ Ati incercat ojele din gama Magic Effects?

Have a lovely week-end, many kisses :***

Va doresc un week-end minunat, v-am pupat :***