Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Fashion 2sday: It's a beautiful day!

8.4.14

Hey!

I've officially become obsessed with checking the weather haha :)) Probably if you are going to meet me you're gonna find out how the weather is going to be all week and how hard will the wind blow (of course the forecast won't always going to be accurate, but I like to an idea about what to expect). Friday was one of the most beautiful and warm day so far this year, even though I was "fighting" a stupid migraine I managed to get out of the house for a short walk and a photo shoot :D And even though when I got home my migraine got worse, I don't regret a thing ♥

Oficial am devenit obsedată să verific starea vremii haha :)) Probabil că dacă te întâlneşti cu mine ai să afli cam câte grade vor fi în fiecare zi a săptămânii şi cât de tare o să bată vântul :D (bîneînţeles că nu mă aştept ca prognoza meteo să fie de fiecare dată exactă, dar îmi place să stiu ca să am o idee la ce să mă aştept). Vineri a fost una dintre cele mai frumoase şi călduroase zi de până acum, chiar dacă mă "luptam" cu o "superbă" migrenă am reuşit să-mi misc fizicul din casa pentru o scurtă plimbare şi o sedinţă foto :D Şi chiar dacă am ajuns acasă cu o şi mai mare durere de cap, nu regret absolut nimic ♥



I feel like I've been wanting to wear these animal print sneakers in like forever (even though I just got them just  a few weeks ago), it was love at first sight when I saw them, I would definitely get more pairs because they are very, very comfortable and you can wear in lots of combinations.

Aştept să-mi scot la plimbare tenişii animal print parcă de-o veşnicie (deşi au trecut cam două săptămâni de când i-am achiziţionat), au fost dragoste la prima vedere, mi-aş mai lua câteva perechi ca să fie acolo, sunt foarte, foarte confortabili şi pot fi purtaţi în numeroase combinaţii.


I decided to go with a very casual outfit, to be able to move around freely so I decide to wear a pair of dark blue straight leg pants which I think would also look awesome paired with a striped navy shirt and a pair of white sneakers, or dress them up with a pair of heels :) I wanted the T-shirt to be the piece that will connect the army inspired vest with the print of the sneakers and I think it does that through the heart that's on it, it has the colors of the military style and the print of the sneakers :D

Am decis să mă îmbrac foarte lejer, să mă pot ma pot mişca în voie, aşa că am ales să port o pereche de pantaloni bleumarin cu croi drept, care mi se pare că s-ar vedea genial şi combinaţi cu un tricou marinăresc şi o pereche de tenişi albi, dar la care pot cu uşurinţă să adaug o pereche de pantofi/sandale cu toc :) Tricoul am vrut să fie piesa care leagă animal print-ul cu vesta army şi asta datorită inimoarei de pe el, culoarea ei încadrându-se în culorile întâlnite in acest stil, iar print-ul fiind bineînţeles, animal print :D

Sunglasses / Ochelari: H&M;
T-Shirt / Tricou: Stradivarius;
Vest / Vestă: Here / Aici;
Pants / Pantaloni: similar Here / Aici;
Sneakers / Tenişi: Auchan.




Have a lovely day, many kisses! :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat! :***