Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

My Week In Photos (7.04 - 13.04)

14.4.14

Hello! :D

This past week was extremely productive, I love the feeling you get when you manage to achieve everything that was on your list, I can't stay still for a moment so sometimes I overdo it, but that's I function :) So I'm starting this week on a very positive note and full of enthusiasm, because positive people attract only the good things :D

Săptămâna ce tocmai a trecut a fost extrem de productivă, îmi place la nebunie sentimentul acela pe care îl ai în momentul în care ai reuşit să duci la bun sfârşit tot ceea ce ţi-ai propus, nu-mi place să stau nicio clipa aşa ca de multe ori mi se întâmplă să mă suprasolicit, dar aşa funcţionez eu :) Încep săptămâna într-o notă foarte pozitiva şi plină de entuziasm, pentru că dacă eşti pozitiv atragi numai lucruri bune :D

Monday / Luni 
I love cabbage rolls, the problem is that I like them a little bit too much haha :)) I also like preparing them so that's what I did on Monday, cabbage rolls. In the evening I was invited to the opening of Alice Design showroom, beautiful event and dresses, it was also great catching up with awesome people. 

Îmi plac sarmalele, bun, problema e că-mi plac puţin cam mult haha :)) Îmi place să le şi pregatesc, aşa că luni am făcut sarmale. Seara am fost la deshiderea showroom-ului Alice Design despre care am scris în week-end.

Tuesday / Marți
A new outfit for  Fashion 2sday: It's a beautiful day! I managed to finally do my nails (my nails are not very happy after I took off my fake nails), I had e.l.f. Cranberry all over my nails and Ciate mini all aglow on the tips. Tuesday was also a good day for a photo shoot :D

O nouă ţinută a apărut la Fashion 2sday: It's a beautiful day!. Dupa mult timp am reuşit să-mi fac şi o manichiură (unghiile mele n-au fost foarte fericite după ce mi-am dat jos unghiile false), oja vişinie este de la e.l.f. (Cranberry), iar sclipiciul auriu este de la Ciate mini (all aglow). Apoi tot marţi am pozat o ţinută nouă :D

Wednesday / Miercuri
Beautiful fake eyelashes that are just waiting to be used in my upcoming makeup tutorials :D O delicious vanilla ice cream wafer cone and the healthiest dinner (and super tasty) I had in a while :)

Gene false frumoase care de-abia aşteaptă să fie folosite în viitoarele tutoriale :D O delicioasă vafă de vanilie şi cea mai sănătoasă (şi super gustoasă) cină pe care am putut să o pregătesc şi să o mănânc în ultima vreme :)

Thursday / Joi 
My Kurtmann order has arrived, I can't wait for the warm weather so I can wear them and show them to you ♥ My phone cases form eBay have also arrived, I love owls and I thought these were super cute :) For dinner I had a delicious pizza haha :D

Mi-a sosit comanda de pe Kurtmann, de-abia aştept să vină vremea frumoasă să port şi să vă arăt hainuţele ♥ Mi-au sosit şi husele pentru telefon de pe ebay, îmi plac tare mult bufniţele aşa că mi s-au părut tare cute husele acestea :) Seara m-am răsfăţat cu pizza haha :D

Friday / Vineri
Friday was a very productive day, I dedicate my entire day to blogging, I am very happy I was able to do everything I had to do :) You've seen a new makeup tutorial here on my blog: A touch of purple. After I finished everything I had to do, I watched one of my favourite TV-Shows: The Crazy Ones and even though I don't usually watch TV, in the evening I watched Romania's got talent, I rarely watch TV, but I just felt like watching.

Ziua de vineri mi-am dedicat-o în totalitate blogului, a fost o zi tare productiva, mă bucur că am reuşit să realizez tot ceea ce mi-am propus :) Aţi văzut pe blog un nou tutorial: A touch of purple. Dupa ce mi-am terminat treaba m-am uitat la unul dintre serialele mele preferate: The Crazy Ones şi deşi mă uit foarte, foarte rar la televizor, seară m-am uitat la Românii au talent.

Saturday / Sâmbătă
I started the day with a delicious oatmeal sweetened with a little bit of honey, bananas and dates :D I received lilac flowers form my dad, went shopping with my sister-in-law and I ended the day with popcorn and some of favourite TV-Shows.

Mi-am început ziua cu un mic dejun delicios: ovăz îndulcit cu puţina miere, banane şi curmale :D Am primit de la tata liliac, am fost la cumpărături împreuna cu cumnata mea şi am încheiat ziua cu floricele şi seriale :D

Sunday / Duminică 
Slept with a headache, woke up with a migraine, I was lucky I started to feel better right before lunch, I didn't want to miss it since we were celebrating my mom's name day :D After lunch I ate a delicious vanilla vanilla ice cream wafer cone and then I rested all day.

Am dormit cu durere de cap, m-am trezit cu o migrenă, noroc că mi-am revenit spre prânz şi-am putut să mă alătur familiei la masă, nu voiam să ratez momentul pentru că astazi că mama era sărbatorită :D M-am rasfăţat după masă cu o vafă, iar apoi m-am odihnit toată ziuă.

How was your week? :)

Cum a fost săptămâna voastră? :)

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***