Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

My Week In Photos (31.03 - 06.04)

7.4.14

Hello!

Welcome April! You surely came with awesome weather until today (Saturday) ♥ I told you in one of my previous posts that I think this month will be awesome and I still have a feeling it will be :D My week started...on a slow pace, after that it got to the rithm I like it and I ended it just lovely, spending quality time with my loved ones.

Bine ai venit Aprilie! Şi chiar ai venit bine pentru că până astăzi (sâmbătă) vremea a fost superbă ♥ V-am zis eu că presimt că luna aceasta o să fie o lună grozavă, înca mai cred lucrul acesta :D Săptămâna mea a început aşa...uşor, apoi a prins ritmul acela puţin agitat care-mi place mie şi s-a încheiat frumos, cu râsete, voie bună şi timp de calitate petrecut alături de cei dragi.

Monday / Luni 


I usually wash my brushes on Sunday, but I got lazy and washed them on Monday. I am now waiting for a new beauty blender, mine has torn, but I love it so much that I don't want to throw it :D

Obişnuiesc să-mi spăl pensulele în fiecare duminică, dar pentru că n-am avut chef le-am spălat luni seara. Aştept acum un nou beauty blender, al meu s-a rupt, dar îmi place atât de mult încât nu mă îndur să-l arunc :D

Tuesday / Marți


You've seen a new outfit for Fashion 2sday: Walking down by the river. In the second picture there is a lovely view from the a 4th floor of a store, I had to take a picture :)

A apărut pe blog o nouă ţinută la rubrica Fashion 2sday: Walking down by the river. În cea de-a doua poză mi-a plăcut tare mult priveliştea de la penultimul etaj al magazinului Titan aşa că a trebuit să fac o poză :)

Wednesday / Miercuri


In Auchan cat si in Iris apar la fiecare sarbatoare tot felul de 



Thursday / Joi 


Thank you Lidl for your strawberries, I am addicted to them, I just can't stop eating them :)) Now I am waiting for the watermelons :D On Thursday I wore a casual outfit I had some errands to run so I needed to be able to move fast. From time to time I like to play video game, right now I am playing Assassin Creed Liberation.

Lidl iţi mulţumesc pentru căpşunele astea bune, de joi mănânc încontinuu, nu pot să mă mai opresc :)) Acum aştept pepenele şi să vezi atunci ce ravagii fac :D Joi am optat pentru o ţinută casual pentru că am avut de alergat cu treabă. Din când în când îmi place să ma mai joc câte-un joc pe calculator, aşa că în momentul de faţă mă joc Assassin Creed Liberation, asta când am timp liber.

Friday / Vineri


I have prepared a new makup tutorial for Friday: Green City Light. My grandma ma spoils me with her awesome chocolate biscuit pudding (we call it a cake), it's my favourite, of course I ate a lot more than I was supposed too :)) These Toortitzi with white and black sesame seeds are super yummy, I can't stop munching on them. In the last photo you see my new ring that I am in love with, you''ll also see it in an outfit soon :)

Pentru vineri am pregătit un nou toturial de makeup: Green City LightBunica mea mă răsfaţa cu tort de biscuiţi cu ciocolată, tortul meu preferat, evident că am mâncat mai mult decât mi-am propus :)) De Toortitzi astea cu susan alb şi negru nu mă mai satur, sunt super bune. Iar în ultima poză vă arăt noul meu inel de care sunt absolut indragostita, o să-l vedeţi destul de curând mai bine :)

Saturday / Sâmbătă


The weather sucked so we had to cancel our plans and we ended up staying at home pretty much all day. I enjoyed some fruits and we watched a pretty funny movie: Ride Along ♥

Ni s-au cam stricat planurile, aveam de gând să ne plimbăm, dar a fost prea frig pentru asta aşs că mai mult am stat în casa. Eu m-am bucurat de câteva fructe, iar seara ne-am uitat la un film haios: Ride Along ♥

Sunday / Duminică 

The weather still sucked - the rain, I cooked our favourite past dish, we went for a Boba and then we went to visit our nieces :D We ended the day with pizza and our favourite TV-shows :)

Vremea a fost la fel de urâta ca şi sâmbătă - ploaie, am gătit pastele noastre preferate, spre seara am ieşit la o Boba, iar apoi am fost în vizită la nepoţele :D Am incheiat seara cu pizza şi seriale :)

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***