Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

July Favourites

8.8.14




Hey!

Lately I've been always on the run, when my plans change not because of me because of things I can't control I'm always stuck and it takes me some time to get back on track, I do hope that next week I'll be back on top of my game :D With a slight delay I am posting my favourites of the month, I haven't really really like a lot of products, but even though it's a small bunch of products they're all dear to my heart, as always of course :) Without blabbering (you know I love to talk a lot :D) let me show you the products and talk a little bit about them.

În ultima perioadă totul a fost făcut pe fugă, când îmi sunt date planurile peste cap mă împotmolesc pentru ceva timp şi cu greu reuşesc să-mi revin, dar sper ca de săptămână viitoare să-mi reintru în ritm :D Cu o mică întârziere apar pe blog şi produsele preferate ale lunii iulie, nu-s multe, dar mi-s dragi toate, ca de fiecare dată bineînţeles :) Fără să o mai bălmăjesc (ştiţi doar că-mi este caracteristic să vorbesc mult şi să vă zăpacesc :D) haideţi să vi le prezint şi să vă zic şi câte două-trei cuvinţele despre ele.


  • Dove Damage Solutions Intensive Repair Regenerating Mask - if I am not mistaken I have tried all the products from this range and from all of them I really, really, like the hair mask, it's thick, creamy and it leaves my hair so soft and shiny;
  • L'oreal Sublime Soft Calming Gel-cream Wash - it was about time to try a new face cleansing product, not because I didn't like the one I was using before, but because there are so many products out there that you do have to change it up sometimes. I am really pleased with this product, it gently cleans my skin and it does not dry it as much as the other one did, but I still feel it a little bit dry, maybe my skin is weird like that and no product will ever make it feel hydrated.
  • Yves Rocher Tradition de Hammam Oriental velvety skin scrub - this is the best skin scrub I have ever used! Smells great, really exfoliates your skin, moisturizes and make your skin feel really smooth after, I ♥ it!.

  • Dove Damage Solutions Intensive Repair Regenerating Mask - dacă nu mă înşel am încercat toată gama de produse Damage Solutions, dintre toate cel mai mult mi-a plăcut masca, are o consistenţă groasă, cremoasă, un miros absolut senzaţional şi-mi lasă părul moale şi strălucitor;
  • L'oreal Sublime Soft Calming Gel-cream Wash - era timpul să încerc un alt gel de curăţare a feţei, nu pentru că cel pe care-l foloseam înainte nu mă mai mulţumea, ci pentru că sunt atât de multe produse pe piaţă încât vreau să mai testez şi altceva. Sunt tare mulţumită de acest produs, curăţă bland tenul şi nici nu mi-l mai usucă atât de mult, dar tot nu pot scapa de tot de senzaţia de ten care strânge.
  • Yves Rocher Tradition de Hammam Oriental velvety skin scrub - acest produs este GENIAL! Miroase bine, exfoliază bine, hidratează şi lasă pielea extrem de catifelată.
  • Mivagirl Kiss Kiss Velvet Color Blushers - they are still my favourite blushes and I use them pretty much every time I do my makeup, they are pigmented and give a pretty glow to the cheeks;
  • Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstick 32 Rose Cocktail - I love the lipsticks that are a combination between a lipstick and a colored lip balm. This lipstick has a nice smell, a beautiful color and it's quite moisturizing;
  • Rimmel Finishing Touch 3D Plumping Top Coat - I was looking for the new top coat from another brand, but I couldn't find it anywhere so instead I got this one from Rimmel. I am really pleased with it, it's super shiny and it's pretty resistant;
  • Flormar Neon Colors N008 & Ciate mini all aglow - I think these were the only two nail polishes I used all month in all possible combinations, I still have them on my toenails haha :D 

  • Blush-urile Mivagirl Kiss Kiss Velvet - sunt în continuare blush-urile mele preferate şi le folosesc ori de câte ori am ocazia, sunt pigmentate şi oferă o luminozitate frumoasă pomeţilor;
  • Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstick 32 Rose Cocktail - îmi plac la nebunie produsele pentu buze care sunt o combinaţie între un ruj şi un balsam de buze colorat. Acest ruj are un miros plăcut, o culoare tare frumoasă şi este şi destul de hidratant;
  • Rimmel Finishing Touch 3D Plumping Top Coat - am căutat cu disperare noul top coat de la Farmec, n-am putut să-l găsesc pe nicăieri aşa că l-am ales pe acesta de la Rimmel. Sunt foarte mulţumită de el, oferă un luciu tare frumos şi mi se pare foarte rezistent;
  • Flormar Neon Colors N008 si Ciate mini all aglow - acestea au fost ojele pe care le-am purtat cred că aproape toata luna pe unghii în orice combinaţie posibilă, chiar şi acum le am pe unghiile de la picioare haha :)).
What were your favourite products in the month of July? :D

Voi ce produse aţi îndrăgit în luna iulie? :D

Have a great day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***