Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Fashion 2sday: Shine a little, live a little!

26.8.14

Helloooooo! ^_^

There was a song on radio where a chick was singing something with 30 degrees (Celsius), well I could have easily sang that day 50 degrees, 50 degrees :)) There was not a single man insight at noon (well maybe there were 2-3), I don't know if you remember, but I said not too long a go that we will never ever again take photos on such hot days, it seems that we have forgotten and we did again, we casually decided in the hottest day of this summer: hey, let's go and take some photos haha :D But in the end it doesn't matter that we were sweating like crazy and that I have complained so much that I managed to annoy myself, what matters is that I love these photos ♥

Stiti melodia aia cu 30 de grade? Pai eu puteam cu usurinta sa cant 50 de grade, 50 de grade :)) Nici tipenie de om la amiaza pe strada, nu stiu daca va mai aduceti aminte, dar am mai avut noi o experienta de genul acesta si-am zis eu ca nu o sa se mai repete, dar se pare c-am uitat si-am facut exact invers, in plina zi caniculara noi am decis: hai sa facem poze haha :D Dar pana la urma nu mai conteaza cat am transpirat si cat m-am plans eu (am rusit chiar sa ma enervez si pe mine) ci important este rezultatul, rezultat de care sunt extrem de incantata ♥





I think by now you know how much I love sparkly, glittery stuff, when I see them it's like they have my name written all over them haha :)) So it obvious that I wasn't going to pass on the chance to own these beautiful shorts with multicolored stones on them, you can look at the sun, but you can't look at my shiny shorts :D And again they are a little bit too short for my comfort zone (and by short I refer to the back part), but if I wear them with a blouse/shirt/thin sweater that is a little bit longer in the back I have no problem wearing them, wearing shorts this short this summer made me realize that I have to start working out...SOON! :D I chose to wear them with a shirt that also has a little bit o sparkle, with my military vest and my beloved animal print sneakers, I went for a casual comfy outfit with a little bit of spark and I think that is what I got :D

Nu mai e un secret pentru nimeni ca-mi plac piesele vestimentare cu sclipici si pietre sclipicioase, cand le vad zici ca au numele meu scris pe ele haha :)) Asa ca era mai mult decat evident ca nu puteam sa ratez acesti incredibil de frumosi pantaloni scurti cu pietre multicolore, la soare te poti uita dar la pantalonii mei cu pietre ba :D Si de data aceasta puuuuutin cam scurti pentru zona mea de confort (si aici ma refer la partea din spate), dar purtati o bluza/camasa/puloveras subtire mai lung in spate sunt mai mult decat multumita, purtand insa pantaloni atat de scurti vara aceatsa mi-am dat seama ca ar trebui sa scap de lene si sa imi fac abonament la sala :D Am ales sa port o bluza care la randul ei ofera putina stralucire, vesta mea army si mult prea iubitii mei tenisi animal print si zic eu ca am obtinut o tinuta casual si confortabila de zi...with a little spark :D




Sunglasses / Ochelari de soare: Takko;
Vest / Vesta: Choies;
Shirt / Bluza: Front Row Shop;
Shorts / Pantaloni scurti: Pull & Bear via Kurtmann; (reduceri de 40% la peste 1300 de modele)
Sneakers / Tenisi: No Name.


Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Va doresc o zi minunata, v-am pupat :***