Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

My Week In Photos (4.08 - 10.08)

11.8.14




Hello! :D

Okay, vacation is over, I didn't want it to end, I suffered a lot, but I finally had to accept that it is over haha :)) Last week was a week of transition, I am glad that I came back with awesome ideas for my blog and great ideas for articles (the writing part is the most difficult right now), I usually have nothing after coming back from a vacation, but this time I am focused on my blog :D In this week of transition (from vacation to real world) I didn't know if I wanted to sit and do pretty much nothing or work on my ideas, but I somehow managed to do both, but that's it, no more daydreaming, this week we have serious work to do.

Gata, vacanţa s-a incheiat, m-am împotrivit, am suferit, dar a trebuit într-un final să accept lucrul acesta haha :)) Saptămâna ce tocmai a trecut a fost un fel de săptămână de tranziţie, mă bucur însa că m-am întors cu un chef nebun de scris (pusul în practică e mai greu), deobicei n-am nicio idee de nimic după ce mă întorc din vacanţă, dar de data aceasta se pare ca lucrurile stau diferit :D Pentru că însă a fost aşa cum spuneam mai sus o săptămână de tranziţie (de la vacanţă la lumea reală), am fost însă nehotărâtă în activităţi, n-am ştiu dacă mai mult să stau sau să fac treabă, însa am reuşit cumva să le fac pe amândouă, dar gata, de săptămâna aceasta ne apucăm serios de treabă!

Monday / Luni
Monday we said goodbye to the beautiful sea. We had lunch on the beach, a delicious pizza, that tasted even better with the beautiful view we had haha :D I've seen a lovely sunset on our way back.

Luni ne-am luat la revedere de la mare şi ne-am îndreptat către casă. Prânzul l-am servit direct pe plajă, o pizza absolut delicioasă, parcă a fost şi mai gustoasă când în faţa noastră era marea haha :D Apusul a fost superb ♥

Tuesday / Marți

I woke up with all the pains in the world and with two swollen eyes (maybe I slept bad, idk), I think I took like 5-6 15 minutes naps that day, I super, super tired and I have no idea why.'I didn't do anything productive.

M-am trezit cu toate durerile din lume şi cu ochii umflaţi (de somn bănuiesc) şi aşa am stat toată ziua, cred că am adormit de vreo 5-6 ori pe parcusul zilei, cert este că am fost incredibil de obosită, de ce? Habar n-am! N-am avut chef de nimic şi n-am făcut absolut nimic productiv.

Wednesday / Miercuri
If plums are in season does that mean that autumn is near? :D I can't remember if I ever ate Romanian plums at the beginning of August (I do have a bad memory though), I can't complain, they are delicious, sweet and a little bit sour at the same time :D  Also you have seen new outfit on the blog: Summer days, happy moments! ♥

Dacă au apărut prunele înseamnă că vine toamna? :D Nu-mi aduc aminte să fi mâncat pana acum prune romanesti la inceputul lui august (bine oricum eu stau prost cu memoria), nu mă plâng însă, au fost super gustoase :D Tot miercuri a apărut şi ţinuta de săptămâna aceasta: Summer days, happy moments! ♥

Thursday / Joi
I've tried two samples from L'oreal Professionnel (I loved the hair mask) and I stuffed my face with sweets and watermelon :D I couldn't decide if wanted to do nothing all day or work so I chose to do nothing :)) In the evening I did write a blog post :D

Am încercat mostrele astea doua de la L'oreal Professionnel (mi-a plăcut masca) şi m-am îndopat cu dulciuri şi pepene. Am fost cât se poate de nehotărâtă în privinţa lucrurilor pe care le aveam de făcut, aşa că am hotărât că mai bine stau şi nu fac nimic :)) Pe seară însă m-a lovit inspiraţia şi-am scris un articol :D

Friday / Vineri
These biscuits are THE BOMB! I don't know if you like to dip biscuits in coffee, but I love doing that, I could eat a whole box of them haha :)) Then I looked to see how many calories they have and I don't think I will be buying them anymore :D  

Biscuiţii astia sunt GENIALI (sunt bineînţeles din Lidl)! Nu ştiu dacă vouă vă place să măncaţi biscuţi înmuiaţi în cafea, dar eu una sunt o mare fană şi aş putea să mănânc o cutie d-asta întreagă haha :)) Apoi m-am uitat să văd câte calorii au şi m-am întors la realitate :D

Saturday / Sâmbătă
Saturday was an awesome day, it was actually kind of busy, I had to get ready for some photo shoots and of course we went to take the photos of the outfits :D I took my energy from my favourite summer fruits and after all the word and the sweating we went for a drink, a coffee for him and a raspberry lemonade for me :)

Sâmbătă a fost o zi plinăăăăă, plină de tot, pregătiri intense şi şedinţe foto :D Înainte de toate mi-am luat energia din fructe, iar apoi după munca ne-am relaxat la o cafea (el :D) şi o limonadă de zmeură (eu :D)

Sunday / Duminică
Who wants fresh cut cantaloupe??? Even though Sunday is a day for relaxation, but because I relaxed a lot this week I chose to work a little bit for my blog. I have some new ideas for it and planning and practicing some of them haha :)) For dinner we had yogurt and some cheese pastry that my mom baked, yum! And we decided to go and see Braveheart at an outdoor cinema, we saw about half of it, the next half we are going to see at home :D

Cineeee vrea pepene galben? :D Duminică deşi este în mod normal o zi de relaxare, pentru că eu m-am relaxat în timpul săptămânii am decis să mai lucrez niţel la blog, am câteva idei noi pe care vreau sa le pun în practică şi fac tot felul de planuri şi exersez haha :)) La cină am servit iaurt de băut şi saleuri cu cascaval făcute de mama, yum! Şi am hotărât brusc să ieşim pe seară la un film în aer liber, am vazut cam jumătate din Braveheart, celalaltă jumătate o să o vedem acasă :D

How was your week? :D

Cum a fost săptămâna voastră?

You can also follow me on Instagram, I post new photos almost everyday: @missrux :D

Vă invit să mă urmăriţi şi pe Instagram, postez aproape zilnic poze: @missrux :D

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***