Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

My Week In Photos (27.07 - 03.08)

5.8.14




Hello! :D

Finally the most awaited week has come! You would say we are leaving for months not for 5 days haha :)) I like to make a lot of lists, make sure we are not forgetting anything,  I have to pick an outfit for every day we stay there...you have to be organized and I'm the perfect person at this because even at times it might not seem I am organized I really am! I've been officially on vacation for the past two weeks and I am kind of liking it, who doesn't like vacation time, now really? :D I intend to really enjoy the vacation I have left because once we get back there is stuff to do :)

Săptămâna cea mult aşteptată a sosit!!!! Zici că plecăm pentru luni întregi în vacanţă, nu pentru 5 zile :)) Îmi place să fac liste peste liste ca să fiu sigură că nu uităm nimic, să-mi aleg tţnuta pentru fiecare zi cât stăm acolo...trebuie organizare multă domne şi eu sunt persoana perfectă pentru asta, pentru că deşi câteodată nu par, sunt extrem de organizată :D Oficial sunt în vacanţă de două săptămâni şi-mi cam place, dar cui nu-i place în vacanţă? :D Intenţionez să mă bucur din plin de timpul liber rămas pentru că după ce ne întoarcem avem treabă de făcut :)

Monday / Luni
Park, ice cream, dinner = caloric bomb :)) This time Monday wasn't the day when I mostly work, it was a day for relaxation and having fun :D

Parc, îngheţată, cină = bombă calorică hahaha :)) De data aceasta luni n-a mai fost ziua în care mă ocupam de lucrurile serioase, ci a fost o zi de relaxare şi distracţie :D

Tuesday / Marți


After a not so pleasant surprise on Monday, I spent the most part of my day sitting in lines, but that doesn't even matter anymore, the important this is that my problem got solved :D After I got home I washed my makeup brushes and my pedicure (neon with a touch of gold) haha :))   Era sa uit, tinuta de saptamana aceasta a fost dantelata si pastelata: Candy Land! ♥ 

După o surpriză mai puţin plăcută luni, marţi mi-am petrecut o mare parte din zi stând pe la cozi, dar asta nici nu mai are importanţă, important este ca mi s-a rezolvat problema :D Ajunsă acasa am continuat pregătirile pentru mare, mi-am spălat pensulele şi mi-am făcut o frumuseţe de pedichiură (roz neon cu auriu) haha :)) Era sa uit, tinuta de saptamana aceasta a fost dantelata si pastelata: Candy Land! ♥ 

Wednesday / Miercuri


Wednesday went like this: a visit to the doctor (nothing too serious, I have a allergic rhinitis that bothers me from time to time so I went for a check-up after the first month of treatment), I did a little bit of cleaning (I like to clean before we leave), went to a hypermarket and got among others this cute little owl and packed, felt super tired after all these activities :)) Oh and my Kurtmann order has arrived, I am taking everything with me on vacation :D

Ziua de miercuri a constat în: vizita la doctor (nimic grav, am o rinita alergică care mă supără din când în când şi am mers doar pentru o consultaţie dupa prima lună de tratament), curăţenie (îmi place să fac curat înainte să plecăm), o scurtă vizită prin Auchan de unde am plecat printre altele cu pusculiţa asta bufniţă adorabilă şi făcutul bagajelor, apoi am căzut lată de oboseală :)) Ah, mi-a sosit şi comanda de la Kurtmann, toate articolele vestimentare pleacă cu mine in vacanţă :D

Thursday / Joi
I have waited for this day super anxiously, I counted the hours, the minute and the seconds and IT IS FINALLY HERE!!!! Look at the beautiful sea ♥ 

Am aşteptat ziua asta cu sufletul la gură, am numărat orele, minutele şi secundele şi ÎN SFÂRŞIT A VENIT!!!!! Bine te-am găsit mare ♥

Friday / Vineri
We spent all day at the beach and in the evening we went out to get some drinks in Constanta. The joy did not last long because once we got back to the place we were staying (horror, horror I tell ya! last year we rented a house for the same price/room and the place was awesome) we had to pack or bags and leave in the middle of the night. So we were in our car with all our baggage and we didn't have anywhere to sleep. Luckily we found two rooms at a hotel and we stayed there for the night, but the next day we had to clear the rooms and we were yet again homeless for the next two nights.

Plajă, baie, plajă din nou şi-apoi seara am ieşit la o terasă din Constanţa. Bucuria nu a ţinut mult însă pentru că ajunşi la cazare (condiţii sub orice critică, anul trecut am închiriat o vilă în Constanţa la aceeiaşi bani pe cameră şi a fost lux) a trebuit să ne luăm toate bagajele şi să plecăm şi aşa la 12 noaptea eram în maşina cu toate bagajele dupa noi şi fără să avem unde merge, noroc că am găsit două camere la un hotel şi ne-am cazat pentru o noapte acolo, urmând ca a doua zi să eliberăm camerele şi să rămânem din nou pe drumuri.

Saturday / Sâmbătă

We spent all morning trying to find a place to sleep at, but there was no luck everything was booked. I tell you I don't know were this luck came from, but there were two rooms in that hotel that haven't been confirmed and they gave them to us (what's the change of that happening?). We had an amazing time there, even though the hotel has only two stars I could finally say that I am going home after returning from the beach that's good I felt there, the rooms were big, everyone was nice, the breakfast was always fresh and delicious, loved it there!

Toată dimineaţa am stat pe telefoane încercând să găsim undeva să ne cazam, peste tot full! Am avut însă fanatasticul noroc (că alfel nu sşiu cum să-l numesc) să nu fie confirmate exact două camere la hotelul la care am stat (Hotel Florentina din Constanta) şi ni le-au dat nouă. Vă spun sincer că ne-am simţit minunat acolo, deşi are doar două stele, am putut să zic că mă întorc acasă după plajă, atât de bine m-am simţit acolo, toata lumea amabilă, micul dejun delicios şi proaspăt tot timpul, a fost foarte bine.

Sunday / Duminică
After returning from the beach we went out and celebrated our nieces birthday, she turned 6, now that's an awesome age (:D) unfortunately she was feeling sick that day and she couldn't enjoy her birthday party and she was so happy a hay before :/ This vacation was one big adventure.

Dupa plajă, am sărbătorit ziua nepotelei noastre, a împlinit frumoasa vârsta de 6 anişori (:D), din păcate i-a fost rău toată ziua şi nu s-a putut bucura de eveniment şi era atât de bucuroasă cu o zi înainte :/ Numai peripeţii am avut la mare. 

How was your week? / Cum a fost săptămână voastră?

You can also follow me on Instagram, I post new photos almost everyday: @missrux :D

Vă invit să mă urmăriţi şi pe Instagram, postez aproape zilnic poze: @missrux :D

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***