Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

About me

25.5.12


Hello!

My name is Ruxandra, I am 27 years old and I live in the capital of a beautiful country, Bucharest. I'm a girl with many passions, but the most important out of all are: makeup, fashion, photography, music and good food :) These passions are the reason why I started this blog in 2011, there I write my thoughts, as you may have noticed I have many thoughts and sometimes I might confuse you, but that's how I am in real life too, I talk way too much, I sometimes confuse even myself and I am almost always with a smile on my face :D

Numele meu este Ruxandra, am 27 de ani si locuiesc in capitala acestei tari frumoase, Bucuresti. Sunt o fata cu multe pasiuni, insa cele mai importante dintre ele sunt: machiajul, moda, fotografia, muzica si macarea buna :) Pasiuni ce au deschis calea acestui blogulet pe care eu imi scriu aprope zilnic gandurile, ganduri cam multicele si cam zapacite, insa asa sunt si in realitate, o fata extrem de vorbareata, foarte zapacita si mereu cu zambetul pe buze :D 

  
E-mail: contact@goldandsilversparkles.com


You can also find me on /  Ma gasiti pe
Many kisses :***

V-am pupat :***