Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

DressV Sandals Collection

7.5.14


Hey! :)

Summer is almost here and soon our pretty little toes are going to see the sun haha :D So we are putting away our boots, the shoes aren't going anywhere and our cute sandals will finally see the light! High heeled, without a heel or wedges, colored or less colored, beautiful and cheerful sandals that go with the lovely weather summer has to offer us ♥ They say that women can never have too many pairs of shoes, I don't think this saying applies to every woman in the world, but for me it is very true, if I could I would dedicate an entire room to my shoes and I would wear a different pair of shoes every day of the year haha :D

Vine vara şi ne pregătim să ne scoatem degeţelele la soare haha :D Punem ghetele deoparte, pantofiorii raman în continuare la locul lor şi îşi fac apariţia sanduleţele! Cu toc, fără toc sau cu talpă ortopedică, colorate sau mai puţin colorate, sandăluţe frumoase şi vesele ca vremea de afară ♥ Se spune că o femeie nu poate avea niciodată prea multe perechi de încălţări, probabil că nu se aplică la toate femeile din lume zicala aceasta, dar în cazul meu e total adevarată pentru că eu sunt sigură că nu pot avea suficiente perechi vreodată, probabil că dacă aş avea loc le-aş dedica o cameră întreagă şi aş purta în fiecare zi din an câte o altă pereche haha :D

I can dream, can't I? :D

Pot să visez, nu-i aşa? :D

Today I'm gonna talk to you about sandals and online shopping, to be more precise I am going to talk about the lovely dressv sandals collection. It is not the first time I am mentioning this dressv, I have talked in the past about their beautiful cocktail dresses and they probably made some "victims" amongst you, I know that today the sandals will make new "victims", but please don't throw tomatoes at me you should see my wishlist :)) A little tip I can give when ordering shoes from the Asian websites, make sure you ask before ordering them if the shoe size is European because there is a difference between our shoe sizes and this way you'll avoid having to send them back if they don't fit you, etc.

Astăzi o să povestim despre sandale şi cumpărături online, mai exact despre frumoasele sandale de pe dressv. Despre site v-am mai povestit, v-am arătat ce rochii frumoase au, unele dintre ele probabil că deja au facut "victime" printre voi, astazi probabil că sandalele vor face şi mai multe "victime", n-aruncaţi cu roşii în mine şi eu la rândul meu am un wishlist imens :)) Un sfat pe care aş putea să vi-l dau dacă vreţi să vă comandaţi încălţăminte de pe site-urile asiatice este să întrebaţi dacă măsurile sunt europene pentru că există o diferenţă între măsuri,]n felul acesta evitaţi toată treaba cu trimisul inapoi, etc.

I had the "very difficult mission" to browse dressv website in search of some models I would love to show you and here they are:

Am avut "dificila" misiune de a ma uita la toate sandalele de pe dressv si de a alege cateva modele care mi-au placut tare mult pentru a vi le arata si voua. Iata ce-am ales:

Gorgeous Navy Leather Stiletto 

Fashion Black Wedge Heels
Sparkle Comfortable Flat Sandals

Lovely Gold Stiletto Heels

Did you find anything you like in the dressv sandals collection?

Aţi găsit ceva care să vă placă în colecţia lor de sandale?

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***