Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Fashion 2sday: Maxi Pants and Floral Prints!

20.5.14

Hello! :D

I love it when it rains, lounging all day in my pj's or cuddling next to my boyfriend and watching movies all day long ♥ What I don't like is when it rains for a full week and the weather keeps changing form sunny to cloudy in a matter of minutes. Last Monday I took out all of my sandals with the thought that I would start wearing them and I stored all of my boots in boxes, I am now thinking that was not such a good idea because it was impossible for me to wear my sandals when outside was raining cats and dogs (omg this expression is so funny :D) :)) But now, now the weather is perfect for them!

Îmi place să plouă, să stau sub paturică şi să lenevesc toată ziua sau să stau ghemuita la pieptul prietenului meu uitându-ne la filme ♥ Dar când plouă o săptămână întreagă şi ba e înnorat, ba iese soarele, ei bine....nu-mi mai place atât de mult. La începutul săptămânii trecute mi-am scos toate sandalele cu gândul că voi începe să le port şi mi-am depozitat ghetuţele în cutii, şi-acum stau să mă gândesc dacă am luat o decizie bună, pentru că la felul în care a plouat a fost imposibil să le port :)) Dar acum, acum e vremea perfectă pentru ele!







I love maxi dresses, I love maxi skirts and now I love maxi pants. I've seen this pair of maxi pants a while ago on the website, but I was not 100% sure I want them so I didn't get them, I remembered about them last week, looked for them and was really happy I could find them in my size and got them :D I wanted a very casual outfit, an outfit that allows me to move freely and fast and I especially wanted to wear a pair of flat sandals because I had to stand a lot on my feet that day.

Îmi plac rochiile maxi, îmi plac fustele maxi şi mai nou îmi plac pantalonii maxi. Am pus ochii pe acestă pereche de pantaloni maxi de ceva timp, dar n-am fost 100% decisă că îi vreau, mi-am adus însă aminte de curând de ei şi i-am căutat din nou pe site, am fost tare fericită când am văzut că încă sunt acolo şi ca e diponibilă şi măsura mea, aşa că fără să mai stau pe gânduri i-am adaugat în coş şi ai mei au fost. Am vrut o ţinuta lejeră, o ţinută în care să mă pot mişca în voie şi-am vrut în mod special să port o pereche de sandale cu talpă joasa pentru că aveam mult de stat în picioare în ziua respectivă. 

And if the weather is a little bit chilly you can ditch the hat and wear a lovely floral denim jacket:

Şi-n situaţia în care vremea nu-i de pălărie, punem o geacă de blugi înflorată şi colorată şi taaa daaaa:







Hat / Pălărie: No Name;
Jacket / Geacă de blugi: Aici / Here;
Shirt / Bluză: No Name;
Maxi Pants / Pantaloni maxi: Aici / Here;
Bag / Geantă: Euroborse;
Sandals / Sandale: No Name;
(click on Here to find out where you can get the clothing pieces I am wearing in the blog post / click pe Aici sau Here pentru a afla de unde puteţi achiziţiona piesele vestimentare pe care le port în acest articol)



Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***