Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

e.l.f. Nice & Natural Nail Polish Set Review + Swatches

29.5.14

elf nice & nude natural nail polish set

Hey! :)

I like buying e.l.f. products and I like using e.l.f. products, they are cheap and I was pleased with almost every product I have tried, I must admit I'm a fan haha :D The fact that I can order them from iHerb at a much cheaper price it's awesome :) Last year I've showed you the first e.l.f. nail polish set I've ordered ((Purple DreamMetal MadnessDark Navy), now it is time to show second one and you'll see the third one soon, I think I am going to order at least 1 or 2 more sets because I've seen some pretty cool shades that I want.

Cumpăr cu plăcere produse de la e.l.f, folosesc cu plăcere produse de la e.l.f., sunt ieftine şi până acum am foarte foarte multumită de marea majoritate a produselor încercate, ce mai....sunt fană declarată haha :D Faptul că pot să le comand de pe iHerb la preţuri mult mai bune decât la noi mă încântă şi mai mult :) Anul trecut v-am prezentat primul set de oje de la e.l.f.(Purple DreamMetal MadnessDark Navy) de oje comandate, acum a venit rândul celui de-al doilea şi-n curând o să-l vedeţi şi pe cel de-al treilea, probabil că o să-mi mai comand câteva pentru că am vazut câteva nuanţe care mi-au placut.

elf nice & nude natural nail polish set
Where can I buy it from? / De unde îl pot achiziţiona?: iherb / eyeslipsface.com / http://eyeslipsface.co.uk;
Price? / Ce preţ are?: 3.00$;
Amount Cantitate6ml (not sure / nu sunt sigură);

elf nice & nude natural nail polish set

The nail polishes come in a cardboard box which contains some info on it, they are so tiny and cute ♥ The quantity is enough for me, I don't think I ever got to finish a nail polish and I am always so sad when they dry out and I have to throw them out.

Ojele sunt ambalate într-o cutiuţă de carton pe care găsim diverse informaţii legate de ele, sunt mititele şi sunt foarte cute ♥ Pentru mine cantitatea este suficientă, nu cred că am reusit să folosesc până acum o ojă full size şi-mi pare tare rau când ajung să se usuce şi nu pot să le mai folosesc.

They have a creamy and pretty thick consistency, you'll need two coats for an opaque result. Because of the thick consistency I had to shake the nail polish when I was applying it, it thickens and it was getting hard for me to use it. All three nail polish apply streaky, Nude is very streaky (if you look closely at the swatch you'll see what I am talking about), when the nail polish dries on you nails the streaks become invisible (not for Nude) and if you apply a top coat they look amazing. The finish is not that shiny, but I use a top coat for some extra shine and for some extra lasting power, they last on my nails about 2-3 days (with top coat), they don't chip, but they tend to get worn out at the tips. And now for the swatches:

Au o consistenţă cremoasă şi destul de groasă, e nevoie de două straturi pentru o acoperire perfectă. Din cauza consistenţei groase trebuie să le mai agit din când în când în timpul aplicării pentru că am observat că se îngroaşă şi îmi e greu să le aplic. Toate cele trei oje se aplică cu dungi, cel mai bine se observă la Nude (dacă vă uitaţi atent la poză le veţi vedea la inelar), în momentul în care se usucă acestea nu mai sunt vizibile (mai puţin la Nude) şi dacă aplic şi top coat peste arată absolut superb. Nu au un finish foarte lucios, mie imi place să aplic un top coat după pentru mai multă stralucire şi pentru o rezistenţă marită :) Rezista pe unghiile mele în jur de 2-3 zile (cu top coat), din fericire oja nu sare, dar se toceşte la vârfuri. Şi acum pozele cu ele aplicate pe unghii:

e.l.f. Innocent
elf innocent
(natural light 2 coats + top coat / lumină naturală 2 straturi + top coat)

e.l.f. Nude
elf nude nail polish
(natural light 2 coats + top coat / lumină naturală 2 straturi + top coat)

e.l.f. Smoky Brown
elf smoky brown
(natural light 2 coats + top coat / lumină naturală 2 straturi + top coat)

Using the code RUX029 on your order on iHerb you'll get $10 off your first order of $40 or more OR $5 off your first order less than $40. Of course you can use any affiliate code you want to get the discount. this post contains affiliate links. /  Folosind codul RUX029 beneficiaţi la prima voastră comandă pe iHerb de o reducere de 10$ dacă comanda este mai mare de 40$ sau de 5$ dacă comanda este mai mică de 40$. Bineînţeles că puteţi să folosiţi orice alt cod de afiliat pentru a obţine reducerea. Această postare conţine link-uri de afiliat.

My favourite shade from this set is Innocent, what shade do you like?

Dintre cele trei nuanţe preferata mea este Innocent, vouă ce nuanţă vă place cel mai mult din acest set?

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***