Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

DressV Homecoming Dresses 2014

12.6.14

Hey! :)

I don't know why I was confusing homecoming with prom, they are two different things so after I did a little bit of research so that I don't start talking about something else I found out a lot of new things about it :) For those who don't know Homecoming is a tradition in the United States where the school is welcoming back the students. Homecoming is usually held in the fall season where prom is held in spring. We don't have this kind of celebration here (I finished school a long time ago, but I don't think things changed that much), today I am going to show you some beautiful dresses for the event I was telling you above, but don't worry you can also wear these dresses to your prom or any other event.

"Homecoming"-ul este ceva specific Statelor Unite, este o tradiţie în foarte multe universităţi, colegii, licee, deobicei se petrece în toamnă spre deosebire de bal care se petrece în primăvară. Cum am terminat de mult timp liceul/facultatea, habar n-am dacă noi avem aşa ceva, aşa că astăzi deşi vă voi arată câteva rochii perfecte pentru evenimentul despre care vă povesteam mai sus, aceste rochii sunt perfecte şi pentru alte evenimente cum ar fi balul de absolvire.

We didn't have a prom at the end of high school and we didn't go to our college prom either. If I think about it now I do think it is a pretty special moment in the life of a student, for some it might be the last time they see some of their colleagues, it's the time to have fun, forget about things that made up upset and wish one another good luck in life :) For this kind of event I picked out some dresses from the Homecoming Dresses 2014 collection of dresses from dressV.

Noi nu am avut un bal la sfarsitul liceului şi nici la cel de la facultate n-am participat. Acum ca ma gandesc la asta, mi se pare că este un moment destul de special în viaţa unui elev/student, este poate chiar ultimul moment petrecut alături de colegi, e momentul să uitaţi de supărări, să vă distraţi şi să vă uraţi drum bun în viaţă. Pentru un astfel de eveniment am selectat astăzi câteva rochii de pe dressV, bineînţeles eu le-am selectat pe cele care mi-au plăcut mie, dar voi puteţi alege în funcţie de gustul vostru personal. 

When it comes to short dresses (I don't mind if the skirts are shorter, I think you've notice that already) I usually prefer the ones that stop a little bit above the knee. I love flowy dresses, made from fluid fabrics in pastel or bright colors (though I wouldn't say no to a black dress either :D). So let me show you what I've picked from the Homecoming Dresses 2014 from dressV.

Când vine vorba despre rochii scurte (fustele nu mă deranjează să fie mai scurte, cred că aţi văzut asta deja pe blog) lungimea pe care o prefer este cam cu o palmă deasupra genunchilor. Îmi plac rochiţele diafane, din materale fluide, în culori pastelate sau culori puternice (dar n-aş spune nu nici uneia negre :D) Aşa că haideţi să vă arăt ce am ales de pe dressV.



Royal Blue Knee-Length Square Neckline A-Line Dress

Have you went to your homecoming or prom? How was your dress or what dress would you wear? :)

Aţi participat la balul de absolvire? Ce rochie aţi purtat sau aţi purta? :)

Have a great day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***