Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Fashion 2sday: Details matter!

10.11.14



Hey! :D

I was really scared about the moment when I’ll have to take photos in the cold wearing pretty much nothing to keep me warm, but I am happy that November is really sweet to us and the temperature is amazing for this period of the year, you must believe me when I am telling you that I wasn’t feeling the cold in this outfit on Saturday. The fog is a little bit annoying, but I prefer the fog than the cold. You might recognize the outfit and that’s because I already wore to an event I attended a few weeks ago, I did change the shoes I was wearing, I want to be comfortable when I know I have to walk a lot :D

Mi-a fost frica de momentul acesta, momentul in care v-a trebui sa ies in maneca scurta afara, culmea, culmeeeea se pare ca avem un noiembrie extrem de generos in ceea ce priveste temperatura, trebuie sa ma credeti pe cuvant cand va spun ca nu mi-a fost frig. Ceata ne-a cam dat batai de cap in ultima vreme, insa pot sa traiesc cu ea daca nu inghet de cum pun piciorul afara :)) Tinuta de astazi s-ar putea sa nu vi se para necunoscuta, am purtat-o cu ocazia unu eveniment la care am participat, insa am ales sa schimb incaltarile pentru ca n-aveam de gand sa merg la plimabare in tocuri de 10 :D


Jacket / Jacheta: PersunMall;
Shirt / Bluza: Front Row Shop
Pants / Pantaloni: PIMKIE via Kurtmann (click pe inca mai sunt disponibili)
Clutch / Plic: Front Row Shop;
 Boots / Ghete: H&M;



I love all the outfits I choose to wear, but some of them are really special to me, for example the one I am wearing today, I love all the piece taken separately and I love the end result. I am a big fan of cigarette pants  (this the second pair I own, I also have a royal blue pair),  thing that sold me to get them was the detail on the sides, gold of course :D They look amazing with stilettos, boots or even flats, the weather still lets us wear them. I decided to wear mine with my favourite boots, a leather jacket and clutch and one of my favourite tops.

Toate tinutele pe care le port mi-s dragi, insa unele sunt mai speciale, aceasta tinuta este una dintre ele. Iubesc fiecare piese separat cat si rezultatul final. Pantalonii tigareta imi plac la nebunie (mai am o pereche albastru roial), ceea ce m-a facut sa ii aleg pe acestia a fost in mod special detaliul de pe margini, auriu bineinteles :D Se vad minunat atat cu pantofi stiletto, ghete scurte sau chiar si balerini, ca ne mai permite vremea :) Eu am ales sa ii port cu ghetutele mele preferate, o geaca si un clutch de piele si o bluza pe care nu ma undur sa o pun alaturi de hainele de primavara/vara :)





Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Va doresc o zi minunata, v-am pupat :***