Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

All black...almost

20.9.13

Hello :)

I told myself on Sunday: next week I am going to wear my faux leather skirt. I had the perfect outfit in mind, but I had one problem...it was too hot outside :)) How can I wear my fall boots when there are 28 degrees outside and everybody is wearing T-shirts? Now don't get me wrong, everybody can wear whatever they want, whenever they want, but I can't, in my mind I have to wear my boots when it's cold outside :D How lucky was I that Thursday it was coooold outside and I could wear the outfit, I was so happy :) I told you that I just love the way that skirts look with sweaters, I don't know why, I just think they look awesome together and now I also have a passion for faux leather skirts :) I think the outfit is appropriate also for high school, the skirt is not too short, the shirt gives a school vibe and the boots have no heel so you can walk all day without a problem :)

Îmi propun duminică: săptămâna ce vine port fusta de piele. Aveam deja în minte combinaţia perfectă pe care vreau să o port, numai că aveam o problema...era mult prea cald afară :)) Pai cum să-mi iau eu cizmele când afară sunt 28 de grade şi lumea e în tricou? Acum nu mă înţelegeţi greşit, fiecare poartă ce vrea când vrea, dar eu nu pot, eu port cizmele atunci când e frig afara :D Şi ce noroc pe mine că fix în ziua în care am vrut să o port a fost un frig afară de totul s-a potrivit de minune :) V-am spus că mie-mi plac foarte mult fustele combinate cu pulovere, nu ştiu de ce, mi se pare că arată foarte bine împreuna, iar pentru fustele din piele am făcut o pasiune :) Ţinuta zic că e potrivită chiar şi pentru liceu, fusta nu-i prea scurtă, cămaşa dă un aer şcolaresc, cizmele sunt comode pentru că-s fără toc, deci puteţi umbla o zi întreagă fără dureri de picioare haha :D



The sweater is in size L (I was really afraid that it would be too big for me) and it fits me perfectly, it is beautiful, fluffy and it keeps you really warm. I thought it was going to have some gold particles in it, but they are cream made from the same material as the sweater. / Puloverul deşi este marimea L (sinceră să fiu m-am temut că o să-mi fie prea mare) îmi vine foarte bine, e frumos, pufos şi călduros. În poza de pe site am crezut că are înserţii aurii, dar in realitate sunt crem din acelaşi material ca şi puloverul. 


The skirts loos exactly how I imagined it to be, beautiful and really well made. It does not look cheap and the studs are there to stay. It has an elastic band in the waist. /  Fusta este exact aşa cum mi-am imaginat, foarte frumoasă ţi foarte bine lucrata. Materialul nu arată ieftin şi capsele sunt bine prinse. În talie are bandă elastică.



Shirt / Camaşă Marks & Spencer;
Sweater / Pulover: Pulover Stradivarius Whis Black;
Boots / Cizme: MiniPrix.




Thank you Dorina for the lovely photos :* / Îi mulţumesc tare mult Dorinei pentru minunatele poze :*

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat! :***