Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Autumn Colors

13.9.13

Hei!

Autumn is here! Though there are days when I don't realise this (because of the hot weather) the day I shoot this outfit was a really autumny day. The park is beautiful when autumn comes, it is beautiful in other seasons too, but now the trees with their beautiful colored leaves make it look special. I wanted to put together an outfit in the colors of autumn, colors that I love...I hope I achieved what I was going for :)

 A venit toamna! Deşi sunt zile în care nu realizez lucrul acesta (din cauza căldurii), ziua în care am ales să fotografiez ţinuta aceasta a fost o adevărată zi de toamnă. Parcul e superb toamna, e frumos şi în celalate anotimpuri, dar acum, copacii cu frunzele lor frumos colorate parca îl fac să arate diferit. Am vrut să alcătuiesc o ţinută în culori tomnatice, culori pe care ştiţi că le îndragesc tare mult...sper că am reuşit :)



I think I already mentioned before that I am in love with scarves and now I am so happy that I can finally wear them. The scarf that I picked is perfect, lovely material, really big and the color is gorgeous though I must admit that I was kind of scare of it at first, after I tried it on I realised that I was scared for nothing, I love it :) / Cred că de-a lungul timpului am menţionat pasiunea mea pentru eşarfe, acum sunt din cale afară de fericită pentru că pot să le port. Eşarfa aceasta este perfectă, material placut, foarte mare, iar culoarea este superbă, deşi la început mi-a fost puţin frică de culoare, când am probat-o mi-am dat seama ca mi-a fost frică degeaba.


I picked this jersey because i found it to be interesting looking, love the print and the fact that it is oversized. I was really curious about the material, I thought it is going to be really thin, but I was wrong, it is pretty think and it feels lovely. / Jerseul l-am ales pentru că mi s-a părut interesat, mi-a placut foarte mult print-ul şi mai ales faptul că este oversiezed. Nu prea mi-am dat seama cum o să se simtă materialul, am crezut că e foarte subţire, dar m-am înşelat, e destul de grosuţ şi foarte placut.
It took me ages until I picked the pants (so many to choose from :D), but I am really pleased with this pair, they are thin, comfortable and the color is beautiful! / La pantaloni am stat cel mai mult pana m-am decis (există o grămadă de opţiuni pe site :D), dar sunt foarte încântată de alegerea făcută, sunt subţiri, comozi, iar culoarea este absolut superbă!


I am really pleased with everything I have received, the sizes fit me perfectly, lovely materials, I can't find something that I don't like about them. / Sunt foarte mulţumită, măsurile mi se potrivesc, sunt foarte bine lucrate, materialele foarte plăcute, nu am absolut nimic de reproşat.


Jersey / Jerseu: Jerseu Stradivarius Gouche White; ***
Scarf / Eşarfă: Esarfa Bershka Helsinki Yellow; ***
Pants / Pantaloni: Pantaloni Stradivarius Graaf Dark Red (masura 38) ***
Boots / Ghete: Deichmann.




Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***