Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

2 Year Blog Anniversary

27.9.13

Hello :D

2 years later and almost 400 blog posts and here I am :) Why am I surprised? Because I am type of person that always gets super enthusiastic and very determent about things, but then slowly I loose my enthusiasm and I just quit. I am very proud of everything I have accomplished over the past two years, this blog made me be more responsible and made be more confident in myself and the things I can do. I won't lie, there were times when I wanted to quit, but there was a very special person next to me who supported me and encouraged me and whom I thank from the bottom of my heart for everything because of him I work harder and try to be better at everything I do.

După 2 ani şi aproape 400 de postări iată-mă tot aici :) Spun asta pentru că sunt genul de persoană care se entuziasmează foarte repede şi pare foarte determinată să fac un lucru, apoi încet-încet pierde entuziasmul şi abandoneză tot. Sunt tare mândra de tot ceea ce am realizat pana acum, blogul m-a făcut să fiu o persoană mult mai responsabilă şi să am mai multa încredere în mine, în ceea ce pot să realizez. N-am să mint, au fost momente în care am vrut sa renunţ, dar am avut lângă mine o persoană tare specială care m-a susţinut şi m-a încurajat şi căruia îi mulţumesc din tot sufletul pentru absolut tot, datorită lui m-am ambiţionat să muncesc mai mult şi să fiu mai bună în tot ceea ce fac.

And of course I'm thanking YOU, my readers! Thank you for every visit, for every comment, for taking time out of you busy schedule to read my blog. I remember when I started every time I received a new comment I was so, so happy I couldn't believe someone was actually reading the stuff I was writing, weeeeeeell, things have not changed I stalk my email address every time I write something new and I'm absolutely thrilled when I receive new comments. Thank you for making my days beautiful :***

Si bineinteles vă multumesc vouă, dragii mei cititori! Vă mulţumesc pentru fiecare vizită, pentru fiecare comentariu şi pentru că rupeţi o mică parte din timpul vostru ca să îmi citiţi postările. Îmi aduc aminte cât de entuziasmată eram în urmă cu doi ani când primeam un comentariu, nu-mi venea să cred că cineva a descoperit blogul meu şi chiar imi citea balivernele, eeeei, să stiţi că nu s-a schimbat situaţia şi acum îmi pândesc casuţa de email şi sunt la fel de entuziasmată când primesc un comentariu. Vă mulţumesc pentru că imi faceti zilele mai frumoase :***

I would have liked to celebrate this anniversary in a different way, but unfortunately not all things happen the way I wish they did, but I will try my best to surprise you from time to time :)

Mi-ar fi plăcut să sărbatoresc altfel momentul, dar din pacate nu toate lucrurile se întâmpla aşa cum îmi doresc eu, dar promit că va voi face mici suprize din când în când :)

Hugs and kisses :***

Vă pup şi vă îmbrăţişez cu drag :***