Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

P2 Last Forever Nail Polish - 130 Lovely Moment

23.9.13

Hei :)

I rarely do any nail designs because I admit, I am lazy! I also don't have a lot of patience, I love nail designs and I really appreciate the people who take their time and do these amazing designs, but I just can do it :D I bought this nail polish when I was in Germany, the dm there was the heaven on earth for me :) I am not very happy with it though, it dries quickly, but you must be extra careful when you apply it because it is streaky, it also lasts about a day on my nails without any top coat, but i really like the color. I used a sponge to apply the glitter and I used two different glitter nail polish: essence make it golden and a glitter nail polish from Glamour.

Rar se întâmpla să-mi fac vreun model pe unghii, sunt lenesă, recunosc! Şi pe lângă asta nici n-am răbdarea necesara, îmi plac modele şi le admir, dacă ar putea să mi le facă cineva aş fi cea mai fericită haha :D Oja aceasta am achiziţionat-o din Germania, dm-ul de acolo pentru mine a fost raiul pe pământ :) Nu-s tare mulţumită de ea, de uscat se usucă repede, dar dacă nu este aplicată cu multă atenţie, se aplică numai cu dâre şi nu mi s-a parut deloc rezistentă, dar îmi place tare mult culoarea. Sclipiciul l-am aplicat cu bureţelul, am folosit: essence make it golden şi oja de la Glamour care are un sclipici mult mai fin şi colorat.






 Do you like it? I loved it, it is the kind of manicure that I like to stare all day and shove it into people faces to see it haha :D

Vă place rezultatul? Mie mi-a plăcut tare mult manichiura, e genul acela de manichiură la care vreau să mă holbez toată ziua şi să o arăt tuturor :))

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***