Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Short Skull Dungaree

2.9.13

Hello :D

I can't remember when was the last time I wore a dungaree, I remember though they were very popular when I was a kid, I think I had a long dungaree which I really liked :) I knew I had to get this one, I liked the color and the pattern on the inside and I knew it would look awesome with my spiked bracelet that sadly just sits around because I don't have anything to wear it with :))

 Nici nu îmi mai amintesc când am purtat ultima dată o salopeta, îmi aduc aminte că erau la mare modă pe vremea când eram copil şi dacă nu mă înşel cred că am avut una lungă pe care am îndrăgit-o tare mult :) De cum am văzut salopeta din OOTD-ul de astăzi am ştiu că trebuie să o am, mi-a placut foarte mult culoarea şi mai ales mi-a placut foarte mult print-ul de pe interiorul părţii de sus, de altfel m-am gândit că se potriveşte foarte bine cu brăţara mea cu ţepi care săraca stă uitată printr-un colţ pentru ca nu prea am la ce să o asortez :))

skull dungaree

skull dungaree
I chose to wear some really comfortable sneakers, you can wear it with whatever whatever makes you feel comfortable, but I love my sneakers :) / Am ales sa o port bineînţeles cu o pereche super confortabilă de tenisi, deşi o văd asortată şi cu un alt tip de încăltăminte, cel mai bine mă simt în bascheţi :)

skull dungaree
It is a little bit shorter than what I am used to and I did feel a little bit weird at first, but after a while I got used to the length, lets say that the length stops right where it is supposed to stop. / E puţin mai scurtă decât mi-aş fi dorit şi la început m-am simţit ciudat, dar pe parcurs m-am obişnuit cu lungimea, aş spune că lungimea se termină exact acolo unde trebuie.

skull dungaree
Tank top / Maiou: Billabong;
Dungaree / Salopetă: Sweet Gallus Jean Jumpsuit (size M, I should have gotten an S, it is  little big on me, but it is not something noticiable and it does not bother me / masura M, îmi e putin largă trebuiă să aleg un S, dar nu se observă şi nici nu mă deranjează)
Sneakers / Tenisi: low top hot pink Converse;
Accessories / Acessorii: Spiked bracelet / Braţară cu tepi - ebay; Watch / Ceas - Q&Q;

I am so happy it was such a beautiful day that day, the day before taking these pictures was rainy and cold and then it got cold again :) / Noroc că am am avut parte de o vreme tare frumoasa, când am făcut pozele, cu o zi în urmă plouase, apoi s-a stricat din nou vremea :)

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***