Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Oversized Shirt and Aztec Print

9.9.13

Hola :D

I could wear this outfit every day if I could :D I love oversized clothes! They are super comfortable, I feel so good in them and for me it is very important to feel awesome in the clothes I am wearing. I picked up this shirt in a Trift Shop and it is one of my favourite clothing pieces, such a lovely material and really well made. Now about the leggings, I think I said in a wishlist that I love Aztec print so when found out I won a giveaway on Romwe I was really excited that I can get a pair of leggings so I chose these ones. But I'd better let the pictures do all the talking :)

As putea sa port tinuta asta in fiecare zi :D Ador hainele oversized! Mă simt super comod în ele şi le port cu placere, pentru mine e foarte important să port ceva în care ma simt bine. Cămaşa din postarea de astazi am "cules-o'' dintr-un SH şi este unul dintre articolele mele vestimentare preferate, foarte frumos lucrată, realizată dintr-un material tare placut. Cât despre colanţi, cred că într-un wishlist am menţionat că îmi place tare mult print-ul aztec aşa că nu pot să vă spun cât de fericită am fost când am aflat că am câştigat un concurs şi am putut să-mi aleg o pereche de colanţi de pe Romwe. Dar mai bine las pozele să vorbească :)








Shirt / Cămaşă: H&M SH
Leggings / Colanţi: Romwe;
Bag / Geantă: EUROBORSE;
Moccasins / Mocasini: No Name;
Accesories / Accesorii: Necklace / Colier: Meli Melo / Watch/ Ceas: Q&Q / Bracelet / Brăţară: de la un mic stand.

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***