Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Empties: January & February

28.2.14


Hey :D

Who else is using up all of their products, who, who? I'm raising my hand up :D I'm not letting them get away, be very, very careful products! I am coming after you haha :)) I must admit not all of them are used up to their last drop, but I do have a very good reason why, some of them were old and I had to get rid of them, so let me tell you about them :)

Cine a mai fost harnicuță la consumat produse, cine, cine? Eu ridic manuța sus :D Niciunul nu-mi mai scapă, păzea produse! V-am pus gând rău tuturor haha :))) Recunosc că nu toate sunt consumate pâna la ultima pictură, dar am o scuză foarte bună, era timpul și cazul să le arunc, așa că haideți să vă povestesc pe scurt despre ele :)


  • TRESemme Hair Protection Spray - I really liked it, it smells amazing and I've noticed while using it that my hair did not as tangled as it used too, it was a lot more shinier and looked a lot more healthier in general;
  • Garnier Ultra Doux Apicot from Roussillon & Almond Oil - you've seen this shampoo many times here on my blog, I do think it is a good shampoo and it smells really, really nice;
  • Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment - I discovered that I like to apply it on my dry hair to keep the flyways in place and rehydrate my ends;
  • L'oreal Elnette Intense Gloss Hair Spray -  looooved it, you can use as much as you want and the hair still looks you haven't hair spray at all and it keeps the waves in place forever, but I hated the smell, so, sooo strong.
  • TRESemme Hair Protection Spray - mi-a plăcut tare mult, miroase incredibil de bine și-am observat că în perioada în care l-am folosit părul nu mi se mai încurca atât de mult, era mult mai strălucitor și se aranja mult mai frumos.;Garnier Ultra Doux Apicot from Roussillon & Almond Oil - v-am mai povestit despre el, mi se pare un șampon bun și miroase tare, tare bine;
  • Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment - am descoperit că cel mai mult îmi place să-l aplic pe părul uscat pentru a stăpâni firele rebele și a rehidrata vârfurile;
  • L'oreal Elnette deLuxe Intense Gloss Hair Spray - genial produs, nu încarcă părul și buclele ma tineau o veșnicie, mirosul a fost pentru mine un mare minus, foarte, foarte parfumat.

  • Bioderma Sensibio Micelle Solution  - I think you by now how much I love this micelle solution ♥ Right now I'm trying out the Garnier one, we shall see if I like it as much as I like the one from Bioderma;
  • Balea Raspberry Peeling Cleansing Gel - it was ok-ish, I wouldn't repurchase it;
  • e.l.f. Essential all over cover stick -  I really liked it, I haven't used it all up, I forgot about it and I should have thrown it out a long time ago;
  • Avon Mega Effect Mascara - you've read about it here on my blog, I liked the formula, but I didn't like the brush/application, I forgot about it and I had to throw it out.
  • Bioderma Sensibio Micelle Solution - cred că știți deja cât de mult iubesc loțiunea acesta ♥ Momentan o testez pe cea de la Garnier, rămâne de văzut dacă o să-mi placă mai mult decât cea de la Bioderma;
  • Balea Raspberry Peeling Cleansing Gel - a fost ok-ish, nu l-aș mai recumpăra;
  • e.l.f. Essential all over cover stick - mi-a plăcut tare mult, mai aveam puțin produs înăuntru, dar am uitat de el complet așa că a fost timpul să-l arunc;
  • Avon Mega Effect Mascara - am citit despre el si pe blog, mi-a plăcut formula, dar nu mi-a plăcut periuța/metoda de aplicare, am uitat complet de el așa că a trebuit să-l arunc.


  • Rexona mild freshness Soft Caring Milk - this shower gel was a gift from Dorina & Cristina :D I really liked it, it smelled really nice and it didn't dry out my skin;
  • Hand san Handcreme Hand & Nail with Argan Oil - my favourite, favourite hand cream, super moisturizing, it absorbed very quickly into the skin and it had a subtle smell, really pleasant scent. Unfortunately it will be very hard for me to get my hands on it because you can't find it here :(
  • Rexona mild freshness Soft Caring Milk - gelul acesta de duș l-am primit cadou de la Dorina & Cristina :D Mi-a placut, avea un miros tare plăcut și nici nu mi-a uscat pielea;
  • Hand san Handcreme Hand & Nail with Argan Oil - crema mea preferată de maini, suuuuper hidratantă, se absoarbe foarte repede în piele și are un miros subtil, tare plăcut. Din păcate nu se găsește la noi, îmi va fi greu să fac din nou rost de ea :(
How many products have you used up this month or last couple of months? :D

Cum stați la capitolul produse consumate luna această? :D

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***