Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

The road to home

11.2.14

Hey! :D

It so happens that I want to wear my beige coat right when it starts to get warm and the snow starts melting and there are puddles everywhere and it so happens that I take a fall right that day haha :)) Maybe you're wondering how I was able to get my coat dirty? I was lucky enough to fall on the lining, which of course it is completely dirty now :P)) I was lucky I didn't break a thing :D

Se face ca tocmai atunci când incepe să se topească zăpada și să apară zeci de baltoace peste tot eu să mă trezesc să îmi iau paltonul crem și se mai face ca tocmai în ziua în care-l port să mă împraștii în toată splendoarea mea pe jos haha :)) Cum de nu mi-am murdărit paltonul poate vă întrebați? Am avut norocul să cad fix pe căptuseală, evident făcând-o varză :)) Noroc că nu mi-am rupt ceva :D





Isn't this design on the back of the sweater super cute? The sweater is cream more than it is white, it is fluffy and it keeps you pretty warm I really like the fact that it is a little bit shorter and it has a bouffant waist, I think it goes really well with high waisted skirts/pants (my obsession  :D). The cool thing about the design on the back of the sweater is that you can actually adjust how loose or tight you want it to be.

Nu-i așa că e super cute modelul de la spate? ♥ Puloverul e mai mult crem decât e alb, e super pufos, călduros și îmi place tare mult faptul că e puțin mai scurt și bufant în talie, mi se pare că e perfect de asortat la pantaloni/fuste cu talie înaltă (obsesia mea :D) :) Întorcându-mă la modelul de pe spate, acesta e și funcțional, nu doar de design, se poate strânge sau lărgi după bunul plac.


I really, really like skater skirts and I didn't own one until one, it was love at first sight when I saw it on the website, I wanted it in red, but somehow I think it was a mix up and I got it in blue, but nonetheless I like it as much as the red one :) The material is pretty thin, but it feels nice and it sits really nice on the body, I think the length is decent.

Imi plac tare, tare mult fustele skater, nu dețin nicio alta fustă asemănătoare și atunci când am văzut-o pe site a fost dragoste la prima vedere, o voiam roșie, dar probabil că s-a produs o greșeală și a ajuns albastră la mine, dar îmi place la fel de mult. E subțire, dar materialul e placut, se asează frumos pe corp, iar lungimea eu zic că e decentă.

Hat / Bască: Choies Black And Navy Cap;
Coat / Palton: Orsay;
Bag / Geantă: Jolly Chic;
Boots / Ghete: Lovely Shoes.



Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***