Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Fashion 2sday: Candy Land!

29.7.14

Didn't I tell you that I'm a woman of extremes? :)) After a rock-chic outfit today I'm wearing a feminine and delicate outfit, it's all about the lace ♥ I would have never thought that I'm going to love lace as much as I do now as I would have never thought I'm going to own more than 2 skirts, why would I ever give the comfort of wearing pants to stress about wearing skirts? And here I am now, not owning one or two skirts, but 9 beautiful ones including this beautiful mint lace skirt :)

Nu v-am zis eu ca sunt un om al extremelor? :)) Astăzi sunt dantelată, sunt dantelată toată şi-mi place....vai ce-mi place ♥ N-aş fi crezut vreodată că o să-mi placă atât de mult dantela, aşa cum n-aş fi crezut vreodată că o să am mai mult de două fuste în şifonier, de ce să dau eu confortul pantalonilor pe grija purăarii unei fuste? Şi iată că acum am nu una, nu două, ci nouă fuste, una mai frumoasă ca cealaltă printre care şi superbitatea asta dantelată într-o culoare pe care o îndrăgesc tare mult şi anume verde mentă :)



These photos took me ages to edit because that's what you get if you are not careful where you position yourself and you have a super bright background and you look like you sit in total darkness haha :)) But because I don't like giving up before trying everything I can think of I managed to save them. Should I tell you that it was love at first sight when I saw this mint lace skirt and this peachy top with lace sleeves or shouldn't I ? :D Pastel colors, summery colors, lace, feminine details, gold details and my favourite shoes make this outfit a great one for going on a date with your boyfriend or going out with your girlfriends :)

Cât m-am m-ai chinuit eu cu pozele astea, am petrecut ore întregi la ele pentru că aşa păţesti când te poziţionezi prost şi ai multă lumină în spate iar tu zici că eşti în beznă totală haha :))) Dar pentru că sunt o persoană perseverentă, nu m-am dat bătuta şi le-am dat de cap. Să vă zic că a fost dragoste la prima vedere când am vaăut fusta din dantelă şi tricoul cu mâneci din dantelă sau să nu vă mai zic? :D Culori pastelate, de vară, dantelaă detalii femine, detalii aurii şi pantofii mei preferaţi alcătuiesc o ţinută pe care o îndrăgesc tare mult, fiecare piesa fiind foarte specială pentru mine, o ţinută veselă care poate fi purtată la o întâlnire în oraş cu iubitul sau cu prietenele :)




Shirt / Bluză: Pimkie via Kurtmann;
Skirt / Fustă: Front Row Shop (pink version on sale / pe roz acum la reducere)
Bag / Geantă: No Name;
Shoes / Pantofi: Deichmann.




Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***