Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Fashion 2sday: Shades of green!

8.7.14

Hello! :)

When I'm surrounded by nature, even if it's in the city I can really feel that the air I am breathing is a little bit cleaner and let's not let aside the fact that everything looks a lot nicer when you are surrounded by color and since green is one of my favourite colors of course I am going to enjoy it. Today my outfit is in direct competition with the decor, green is the grass and the trees and so is my outfit haha :))

Când sunt înconjurată de verdeaţă (chiar şi în oraş) simt că pot cu adevarăt să trag aer în piept, simt că aerul pe care-l respir e mai curat şi să nu dăm la o parte nici partea estetică pentru că totul e mai frumos când eşti înconjurat de culoare, iar cum verdele este una dintre culorile mele preferate, e normal să bucur de el. Astăzi ţinuta mea face întrecere cu decorul, verzi sunt copacii şi iarba, verde e şi ţinuta mea haha :)) 

(:D)





Well the summer weather is finally here, on Sunday we almost melted under the scorching sun at noon :D For summer I don't like to wear synthetic materials and if I have to go out when it's super hot I don't like to wear tight clothes and I also go for light colors. Today's outfit is light, flowy, I would say it's perfect for the beginning of summer (towards the middle of summer I would change the shirt, it's a little bit too thick). We have color, we have floral print shorts and we have nude shoes and bag :D A pair of gold sandals with low soles or a pair of nude flat would look awesome too, but for relaxed evening outfit I think the high heels are a perfect match.

De vreo două zile simt că vara e cu adevărat prezentă, cel puţin duminică am simţit asta cel mai bine când am crezut că ne topim sub soarele puternic arzător de la prânz :D Vara îmi place să port materiale cât mai puţin sintetice cu putinţă, dacă trebuie să ies afară când e foarte cald nu-mi place să port haine extrem de strânse pe corp şi optez întodeauna pentru haine cât mai deschise la culoare. Ţinuta de astăzi conţine mai toate elementele de care vă povesteam mai sus, e uşoara, colorată şi zic eu perfectă pentru începutul verii (pentru mijlocul verii aş schimba bluza cu una mai subţire). Avem culoare, avem pantaloni scurţi cu print floral, avem pantofi şi geanta nude :D O pereche de sandale aurii cu talpa joasă sau o pereche de balerini nude înlocuiesc cu succes pantofii cu toc, dar pentru o ţinută relaxată de seara eu zic că se potrivesc de minune!





Shirt / Bluză: No name;
Shorts / Pantaloni scurţi: Pull&Bear via Kurtmann;
Shoes / Pantofi: Deichmann;
Bag / Geantă: Front Row Shop;
Watch / Ceas: No Name.



Have a lovely day many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***