Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Rotd: Greek Yogurt Pasta

18.7.14

greek yogurt pasta


Hello! :D

I'm always on the look out for new recipes to try, being extremely picky about what I eat it is very difficult for me to have a diversity in my meals so I just have to repeat the 10 recipes I like and I kind of get bored of them. On Monday I was in a market and I saw a pasta salad that caught my attention, I wanted to get it, but then I thought that I can make the healthier version of it at home so that's what I did, got the ingredients and made it at home :) It is a very easy, fast and delicious recipe!

Sunt întotdeauna în căutare de reţete noi, fiind extrem de pretenţioasă la mâncare îmi e foarte greu să am o diversitate în ceea ce mănâc şi de foarte multe ori ajung să repet foarte des reţetele şi la un moment dat ajung să mă satur de tot. Trecând luni pe la Mega Image m-am oprit întâmplător la stand-ul de salate şi am văzut o salată care mi-a atras atenţia, am vrut să-mi cumpăr, apoi m-am gândit că de ce să cumpăr una când pot să-mi fac una şi cu siguranţă o să fie mult mai sănătoasă. Aşa că am cumpărat ingredientele de care aveam nevoie şi cum am ajuns acasă m-am pus pe treaba :) E o reţetă tare simplă, rapidă şi foarte gustoasă!

You will need:

  • pasta (I got exactly the same pasta I saw in the already made salad, but you can use whatever pasta you like);
  • Greek Yogurt 10% fat;
  • tomatoes;
  • cucumbers;
  • ham (whatever ham you like);
  • cheese.


 Aveţi nevoie de:
  • paste (eu am ales să le folosesc pe cele pe care le văzusem în salata gata făcută, puteţi însă folosi orice fel de paste vă plac);
  • Iaurt grecesc cu 10% grăsime;
  • roşii;
  • castraveţi;
  • suncă (orice fel de suncă vreţi);
  • cascaval.

I've put about 200 grams of pasta to boil, poured cold water over them and after that, I've drained them really well and transferred them in the bowl.

 Am pus în jur de 200 de grame de paste la fiert, apoi am lăsat apa rece să curgă peste ele că să le racesc. Dupa ce le-am am scurs bine, bine de tot le-am pus în castron. 

I've sliced the cucumbers and the ham, shredded the cheese and mixed them carefully.

 Am tăiat castraveţii, şunca şi-am ras cascavalul, am amestecat totul cu grijă.


I've added the Greek yogurt and mixed everything again with care. 

Am adăugat iaurtul grecesc şi din nou am amestecat cu grijă.


greek yogurt pasta salad
When I decided to serve it I've added the slices of tomatoes (these are the best tomatoes I have ever ate, they're from my fathers-in-law garden) and because I love cheese so much I shredded some more :D You might wonder why I added the tomatoes right in the plate not in the bowl, it's because they are super juicy and I didn't want all the juice there, but if you don't mind the juice then you can add right in the bowl.

Iar în momentul în care am servit, am adăugat roşiile tăiate feliuţe (cele mai bune roşii pe care le-am mâncat, culese din gradină socrului meu) şi pentru că-mi place tare mult cascavalul am mai ras puţin :D Am decis să pun roşiile doar atunci când servesc ca nu cumva să îşi lase foarte multă zeamă, dacă nu vă deranjează lucrul acesta puteţi să le adaugaţi direct în castron.

Have you ever tried this recipe? What kind of food do you prefer to eat in the summer time? :D

Aţi încercat până acum reţeta? Ce mâncăruri preferaţi să mâncaţi pe timp de vară? :D

Have a lovely week-end, many kisses :***

Vă doresc un week-end minunată, v-am pupat :***