Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

My Week In Photos (7.07 - 13.07)

14.7.14



Hello! :D

Finally it seems that I got rid of the bad luck that was following me and I had a very pleasant week, with few unpleasant events. You thought I was going to say with no unpleasant events, didn't you? Well if I did then, something wouldn't have been right because there always has to happen something to me, but compared to last week when something happened to me every day, this week there were no more than two unfortunate events :))

Pfffiiuuu se pare că pentru moment nu mă mai urmăreşte ghinionul şi-am avut o săptămână foarte reuşită, cu foarte puţine evenimente neplăcute. Vă aşteptaţi să zic fără evenimente neplăcute, nu-i aşa? Nu se poate aşa ceva la mine, dar faţă de săptămâna trecută în care în fiecare zi mi s-a întâmplat ceva, săptămâna asta n-au fost mai mult de două astfel de evenimente :))

Monday / Luni



I want to improve my braiding technique so I my mom wanted to be a model, she's happy that she can have pretty hairdo's and I'm happy I can practice :D In the second photo there is apricot gem in the making (not a pizza as Cristina and Dorina thought it was, though if I look closely it does resemble a pizza, maybe I am craving one), I wish that my house could smell like that, I want a perfume named Apricot Gem :D

Am început să exersez diverse tipuri de codiţe şi pe părul altora, aici am ales-o ca model pe mama, ea e încântată că are coafuri frumoase, eu sunt încântată că pot să exersez haha :D În cea de-a doua poză e gemul de caise in the making (nu-i o pizza aşa cum au crezut Cristina şi Dorina, deşi acum că mă uit mai bine chiar seamănă cu o pizza, poate îmi e mie poftă haha :D), aţ vrea să miroasă (aşa cum miroase atunci când faci gem în casa) aşa în fiecare zi în casă, vreau un parfum cu mirosul ăsta :D

Tuesday / Marți


Finally a new outfit post: Shades of Green! I once again made sour cabbage rolls, soon I'm going to be an expert on making this dish haha :D  A lot of sales in the new Avon brochure and my new tribal print case :) How cool are my new H&M sandals, the sales are crazy, I got them at a super awesome price ♥

Marţi a apărut în sfârsit o nouă ţinută pe blog: Shade of Green! Am pregătit sarmale, o să devin expertă în pregătit sarmale dacă le mai fac de multe ori haha :D Am aruncat un ochi pe catalogul de la Avon, am pus acolo în poză şi noua mea husă de telefon cu print tribal  şi mi-am găsit sandalele astea super mişto la reducere la H&M, 30 de lei m-au costat, preţul lor iniţial fiind de 130 de lei, cum să ratezi aşa ceva? Cum???? :))

Wednesday / Miercuri


Wednesday was pretty awesome, I met with these two pretty ladies and we talked and laughed and talk some more and then laughed  little bit more, we had a great time, can't wait to see you girls again! :D

Miercuri m-am întâlnit cu aceste două gagici mişto şi-am vorbit şi-am râs şi-am mai vorbit puţin şi-am mai râs din nou, m-am simţit absolut fantastic şi de-abia aştept să le revad! :D

Thursday / Joi 


Thursday I was out for most of the day, when I got home I enjoyed the most delicious ice cream in the word Corso Intenso with Caramel, I'm in love with this ice cream, it is so creamy and tasty :D

Joi am fost plecată în prima parte a zilei, când am ajuns acasă m-am răsfăţat cu un Corso Intenso cu Caramel, mă repet, e cea mai bună îngheţată cu caramel pe care am mâncat-o, dacă sunteţi fani ai caramelului, o recomand din toată inima :D

Friday / Vineri

Friday I was sick so nothing interesting happened :(

Vineri mi-a fost mai toată ziua rău, nimic palpitant nu s-a întâmplat :(


Saturday / Sâmbătă


I spent a lovely day with my family, we ate, I picked some vegetables from the garden and of course I had time for some selfies with my niece &heart;

Am petrecut o sâmbăta superbă alături de familie, am mâncat, am cules legume din grădină şi bineînţeles am avut timp şi de selfie-uri cu nepoţica mea haha ♥

Sunday / Duminică


Sunday was a chill day, we had some stuff to do in the first part of the day and after that we just lounged in bed and watched some movies :)

A fost o zi destul de relaxantă, am avut puţină treabă în prima parte a zilei, apoi am zăcut în pat şi ne-am uitat la filme :)

You can also follow me on Instagram, I post new photos almost everyday: missrux :D

Vă invit să mă urmăriţi şi pe Instagram, postez aproape zilnic poze: missrux :D

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***