Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Fashion 2sday: Almost spring...

4.3.14


Hello! :D

Well it seems that no matter how hard I try to wear colors, I end up wearing neutrals and black :)) And I wish, I really wish to get a green shirt or a pair of blue pants or a coat in any other color there is out there and I'm working on it, I really am, but as you see I am kind of failing at it :D The truth is I think neutral colors suit me the most, rarely a colorful piece of clothing looks good on me and if I can get away with a pair of pants, I can't get away with a shirt :) But that's life, maybe I'm not made to look good in colorful clothing, I don't mind, but I promise I'll keep trying :)

Fac eu ce fac și tot la culori neutre sau negru ajung :)) Și-mi doresc, chiar îmi doresc să-mi iau o bluză verde sau un pantalon albastru sau poate o haină într-o oricare altă culoare si lucrez la asta, chiar lucrez, dar dupa cum observați nu prea reușesc :D Adevărul este că cel mai mult îmi place cum îmi stă în culori neutre, rar un articol vestimentar colorat arată bine pe mine, dacă la pantaloni scap, la partea de sus aproape niciodată :) Dar asta este, poate nu-s eu făcută să arat bine în culori puternice, nu mă deranjează, promit însă că voi mai încerca :)








I think I've said this way too many times, but I love the combination between a skirt and a sweater, especially if it is a high waisted pencil skirt ♥ You've seen this skirt before, I love it so much so I wear pretty often. I think it a very versatile piece, depending on your own personal style you can wear it with sneakers, combat boots, stilettos, you name it :)

Cred că am mai zis de nenumarate ori, combinația fustă-pulover mi se pare genială, mai ales dacă implică o fustă cu talie înaltă și unde mai pui și conică ♥ Fusta nu-i l a prima apariție pe blog, e o piesă pe care o îndrăgesc tare mult și atunci o port cu drag ori de câte ori am ocazia. Mi se pare o piesa tare versatilă, în funcție de stilul personal al fiecareia poate fi purtată cu bascheți, bocanci, stiletto, you name it :)




 These boots...I was attracted to these boots like a magnet, it was like they were telling me: add us in your cart, add us in your cart haha :D They looked beautiful on the website, the look beautiful in real life, the material they are made of doesn't feel or look cheap, the faux fur is soft and it also look nice, they are are really comfortable and easy to walk in :D I hope to get to wear them a few times before the warm weather comes :))

 Cizmele m-au atras ca un magnet de când le-am văzut prima dată, parcă îmi spuneau: adaugă-ne în cos, adaugă-ne în cos haha :))) Sunt frumoase și pe site, sunt frumoase și în realitate, materialul nu pare ieftin, blanița e moale la atingere și nici ea nu pare ieftină, sunt foarte confortabile și se merge tare bine cu ele :D Sper să mai apuc să mă încalț cu ele, parcă vezi că vin căldurile :))


Sweater / Pulover: Choies;
Necklace / Lanț: Choies;
Skirt / Fustă: Kensol;
Boots / Cizme: LovelyShoes.





Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***