Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

My Week In Photos (10.03 - 16.03)

17.3.14

Hello :D

The last days of the week were awesome, the weather was absolutely lovely, warm and sunny an as I felt that spring is really here my mood changed instantly and now my super happy mood is activated haha :D I just didn't want to stay inside anymore, I woke up really early because I was too excited that is was nice outside and I didn't want to miss a thing, that's what months of crappy weather do to me :))

Ultimele zile din săptămâna ce tocmai a trecut au fost absolut superbe, soare, căldura şi multă voie bună :D Daca era după mine m-aş fi plimbat toată ziua pe afară, mă trezeam devreme de încântare că e frumos afară şi voiam să ies cât mai repede ca nu cumva să pierd ceva, asta fac luni intregi de vreme urâtă şi posomorată din mine :))

Monday / Luni 


I have dedicated almost the entire day to blogging, I had a lot of things to do and because I finished everything I had to do I treated myself with a delicious piece of chocolate and a TV-show :D Before going to sleep, I curled my hair with pieces of paper bag :D

Mi-am dedicat ziua de luni blogului, am avut o grămadă de lucruri de făcut aşa că era normal ca după ce-am terminat ce avem de făcut să mă răsfăţ cu o bucăţică mică şi delicioasă de cicocolată şi un serial :D Înainte de a încheia ziua, mi-am pus părul pe moaţe :D

Tuesday / Marți


On Tuesday I posted a new outfit - No pain, no gain! - and did a new makeup look that you've seen on Thursday - Bringing back the 80's! :)

Marţi am postat o nouă ţinută pe blog -No pain, no gain! - şi am realizat machiajul pe care l-aţi văzut joi - Bringing back the 80's!:)

Wednesday / Miercuri

It was one of the worst days of this year, I struggled with a horrible migraine which didn't want to go away (20+ hours of pain), after I felt better I had the desire to write so that's what I did :))

Am avut parte de una dintre cele mai groaznice zile din acest an, m-am luptat cu o migrenă groaynică care nu m-a lăsat în pace decât după vreo 20 şi ceva de ore de chin, am fost cazută la pat, apoi după ce mi-am revenit m-a apucat cheful de scris :))

Thursday / Joi 


First day of awesome weather so I rushed out to welcome the sun :D Of course as the warm weather come I'm starting to eat a lot of ice cream and where there's room for ice ice cream there is room for pizza :D We have to eat "healthy", right?

De joi a început vremea bună aşa că m-am grăbit să ies afară şi să întâmpin soarele :D Bineînteles că am început să bag în mine îngheţată şi seara mi-am rezervat-o pentru pizza :D Să mai mâncam şi "sănătos", nu? :)))

Friday / Vineri


On Friday I went to meet with a very lovely girl  - Ladybug -, I wanted her to try Boba and we talked and talked.....I don't even know where time went, I realized when I got home that we didn't take a picture together :(

Vineri am ieşit în oraş să mă întâlnesc cu o fată tare dragă mie - Buburuza - , am vrut neapărat să încerce Boba şi-am vorbit şi-am tot vorbit, nici nu ştiu când a trecut timpul, mi-am dat seama când am ajuns acasă că n-am apucat să facem nicio poză împreună :(

Saturday / Sâmbătă


I took advantage of the lovely and went on a walk with my boyfriend :D We all did a photo shoot for Fashion 2sday, can't wait to show you the pictures and outfit :D

Am profitat de vremea extrem de frumoasă şi-am ieşit la o plimbare cu prietenul meu :D Am făcut şi o scurtă şedinţă foto pentru o nouă ţinută, ţinută pe care o veţi vedea marţi la Fashion 2sday, de-abia aştept să vi-o arăt :D

Sunday / Duminică

Lazy Sunday :D I was craving an orange/tangerine/clementines so I ate a tangerine, but it wasn't what I expected it to be, I think I like clementines :)) And I ended the day and the week with my favourite TV-shows :D

Duminică am hotărât că e ziua de lenevit, aşa că n-am făcut mare lucru :D Îmi era poftă de portocale/mandarine/clementine, am mâncat o mandarină, dar nu m-a mulţumit pe deplin, cred că-mi plac clementinele :)) Şi-am încheiat ziua şi săptămâna cu seriale :D

How was your week? :D

Cum a fost săptămâna voastră? :D

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***